Queen Elizabeth II

This is very sad news indeed. I was four years old when the queen came to the throne and pledged to devote her life to the service of the nation. Never did she do any less and at a time when many of our elected representatives have been a disgrace our queen was always a shining example of a better Britain founded on values of honesty and decency. The death of her husband of 73 years obviously hit her hard and we all remember those pictures of her abiding by the covid measures her prime minister treated with such disdain. I fear that this showed a devotion to her duty which her son may be unable to equal. We are indeed at the dawn of a new Britain and I fear that it will not be a happy morn.

Im really saddened and i didnt think i would be. Im a royalist, but in no way staunch and i do think the royal family needs reforming

But she was an Amazing woman who gave her life to this country , heard it mentioned on here that she ‘had a life that many would envy’. Bollocks. I wouldnt have swapped.

So RIP HRH.
Very much this. She was never supposed to be the Queen, and then never supposed to be a Queen at such a young age. A remarkable woman indeed.

This has me quite teary, you think she would go on forever. She's been a pillar of strength and unity in our nation for decades. During the war she did her bit for the cause and has always been a source of pride.

Now you will really see the country come together to show respect for our Queen

RIP Your Majesty.

It's going to be strange saying this but....God Save The King!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.