Queen Elizabeth II

Ok all those revolutions didn’t happen then and people didn’t really die.

Why would there be a revolution to remove a royal family with virtually no personal powers?

The sovereign cannot make a fart in an official capacity without first seeking "advice" from her ministers.

Once they told to fuck off they probably will without putting up a fight. Once forelock tugggers like you are in the minority then it won't be long.

You referred to this country when talking about the monarchy, if you’re not in the UK it’s your grammar that’s the problem.

Tourism is the biggest contribution, I haven’t arrived at the £400m I checked on Google and three different sites gave that figure for 2019.
Would these tourists not come if the Queen wasn’t on the throne? Are they only coming to look at royal things or are coming to see the museums and scenery?

I just googled how much are the Royal Family Worth ?
Forbes in 2017 have their estimated wealth at £69 Billion including properties,ill gotton gains ,crown jewels ext
That is as staggering as it is obscene
For one family who never done a proper days work in their life to have that sort of wealth while her
"loyal Subjects" go cap in hand to food banks so they don't starve ,
Get thrown on the streets as they can't afford rent
Die before they can get hospital treatment
Don't know how they going to pay the eletrick bill
Ext ext ext
Now they making even more money flogging trifles
The world has gone fu*king mad

Forbes in 2017 have their estimated wealth at £69 Billion including properties,ill gotton gains ,crown jewels ext
For one family who never done a proper days work in their life to have that sort of wealth while her
Ext ext ext
The alternative is President Johnson.

I‘m not sure which is worse, well, I do in this circumstance, but generally, I don’t.

Why would there be a revolution to remove a royal family with virtually no personal powers?

The sovereign cannot make a fart in an official capacity without first seeking "advice" from her ministers.

Once they told to fuck off they probably will without putting up a fight. Once forelock tugggers like you are in the minority then it won't be long.
Unfortunately for you the monarchy is still very strong in public opinion.

Ext ext ext
Define proper days work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.