Queen Elizabeth II

People think I'm weird for loving visiting cathedrals even though I'm not religious in the slightest. I love the architecture and the history behind them
Wherever I go I search out historical buildings especially churches and cathedrals. Modern stuff leaves me cold. Just said to the wife it's been 20 yrs since we visited London(except Wembley) we need to get down there soon.

Wherever I go I search out historical buildings especially churches and cathedrals. Modern stuff leaves me cold. Just said to the wife it's been 20 yrs since we visited London(except Wembley) we need to get down there soon.
The Abbey is an absolutely awesome feat of architecture.

Its acoustic is better than any modern concert hall.

I’ve been unfortunate enough to carry coffins before, I was beyond nervous and there were only 100 people there.

Imagine being one of those guards doing it in front of millions, possibly more, and it being the Queen.
I agree mate . Carried my mum and dad and other uncles and auntie. Ands it’s frightening but to do it in front of the world is on another level . God bless you lads .

Why not? It was estimated that 3.5b people watched the last World Cup final.
I remember my dad dragging me out of bed on a school night to watch moon landing 650 million watched that, there's now 4 billion more people 2.5 billion in the commonwealth and a damn site more tvs.
Would have 3 to 4 billions is a conservative estimate.

Yeah same mate

My mate is a builder he's holidays a spent looking at historical buildings..sends the Mrs shopping;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.