Question about season tickets

GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:
law74 said:
Where do you drink before home games?

I'm a muslim I don't drink, in fact if you see a girl with a headscarf on and city gear its me so come say hi, please anyone help with the pixels dilemma

-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm --

157zpna.jpg

Okay there you go, that's my name

And Rags can't buy them with the sole purpose of buying derby tickets? Only the loyalty points never went down to your level did it? Probably because you are stuck on the 100 you get for being a blue member!

Who was in net for City when we beat your lot 5 1 in 89?

Now fuck off Rag and I hope we fucking destroy you and your mates on Monday

I have 170 loyalty points...
vg0iab.jpg

I bleed blue, I understand if you hate me, I hate myself for that mistake but honestly I hate united.

I've sold a ticket to blueduff on here for the chelsea game a few weeks ago and sat next to him during that game, you can ask him, he's on this forum.

Fbehbehani said:
I've got a blue membership and I've noticed when I try to buy a ticket I always get the option of either getting a paper ticket or access card, do people with season tickets get that option too? Cause there's so many people selling their season tickets for this game and I'm just wondering could it be some sort of scam...

You've already got an access card

Skashion said:
Fbehbehani said:
vg0iab.jpg

I bleed blue, I understand if you hate me, I hate myself for that mistake but honestly I hate united.
You should shorten your name, you know, to Bebe or something...

Yeah that's actually a good idea, it takes forever to spell it out actually.
Anyways here's more pictures.
121d5vs.jpg

Fbehbehani said:
GXCity said:
Fbehbehani said:
I'm a muslim I don't drink, in fact if you see a girl with a headscarf on and city gear its me so come say hi, please anyone help with the pixels dilemma

-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm --

157zpna.jpg

Okay there you go, that's my name

And Rags can't buy them with the sole purpose of buying derby tickets? Only the loyalty points never went down to your level did it? Probably because you are stuck on the 100 you get for being a blue member!

Who was in net for City when we beat your lot 5 1 in 89?

Now fuck off Rag and I hope we fucking destroy you and your mates on Monday

vg0iab.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.