Question for all USA based Blues.... Genuine request for help!!

End of last season and all through lockdown i watched all games on a channel called TUDN which i believe is a US channel for Spanish speakers. Can you not get that on your system?

I was visiting London from California on the opening day of the 2007/2008 season and City were away at West Ham. I went to Upton Park hoping I could buy a ticket near the ground. However, I couldn't find anyone selling and I also didn't want to get binned by the police for illegally soliciting a ticket. At this point, I figured I'll just go to a local pub and watch on the screen there. Only, as you have quite rightly pointed out, not all of the matches are shown in the UK. While still figuring out what to do after checking a few pubs, I heard a roar from inside the ground. Unable to find out what had happened, I resorted to calling my brother back in Oregon, who was watching live on tv. He duly informed me that Bianchi had scored in his first City match. Now, I feel lucky that virtually all of the matches are shown live to my living room, even though that often means waking up at 4:30 am for the privilege. Incidentally, I did end up getting in to the ground at the Etihad in February, 2009 for City v. Middlesboro.
Was that the 1-0 ravafuckinelli penalty game?

I was visiting London from California on the opening day of the 2007/2008 season and City were away at West Ham. I went to Upton Park hoping I could buy a ticket near the ground. However, I couldn't find anyone selling and I also didn't want to get binned by the police for illegally soliciting a ticket. At this point, I figured I'll just go to a local pub and watch on the screen there. Only, as you have quite rightly pointed out, not all of the matches are shown in the UK. While still figuring out what to do after checking a few pubs, I heard a roar from inside the ground. Unable to find out what had happened, I resorted to calling my brother back in Oregon, who was watching live on tv. He duly informed me that Bianchi had scored in his first City match. Now, I feel lucky that virtually all of the matches are shown live to my living room, even though that often means waking up at 4:30 am for the privilege. Incidentally, I did end up getting in to the ground at the Etihad in February, 2009 for City v. Middlesboro.
Was that the 1-0 with Craig Bellamy scoring the winner? (I've just googled it).

If so, that was a rarity, as our record against Bore-o is not great.

I have no idea what you just said Bigga :-((

Ha! Ha!

Google 'Kodi', it should tell you about whether an app would be compatible with your Roku(raspberry pi?) if you google them together. It will tell you.

The repo for rising is easily found and that can go into the Kodi build. There'll be no scrabbling to find a stream as 99% of the time there's at least 5 links to work from.

When you get a bit more advanced/ confident I would look to place the 'Xanax' build over that (google it).

Give yourself tutorials on YT on the appropriate gaps in knowledge if none this makes sense!

Obviously not going to place links on here and will nudge you in a direction, but you'll be fine.

Remember you can always revert to what you know if you're not confident!

Ha! Ha!

Google 'Kodi', it should tell you about whether an app would be compatible with your Roku(raspberry pi?) if you google them together. It will tell you.

The repo for rising is easily found and that can go into the Kodi build. There'll be no scrabbling to find a stream as 99% of the time there's at least 5 links to work from.

When you get a bit more advanced/ confident I would look to place the 'Xanax' build over that (google it).

Give yourself tutorials on YT on the appropriate gaps in knowledge if none this makes sense!

Obviously not going to place links on here and will nudge you in a direction, but you'll be fine.

Remember you can always revert to what you know if you're not confident!
I thought Xanax was a pill?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.