Question for all USA based Blues.... Genuine request for help!!

Ha! Ha!

Google 'Kodi', it should tell you about whether an app would be compatible with your Roku(raspberry pi?) if you google them together. It will tell you.

The repo for rising is easily found and that can go into the Kodi build. There'll be no scrabbling to find a stream as 99% of the time there's at least 5 links to work from.

When you get a bit more advanced/ confident I would look to place the 'Xanax' build over that (google it).

Give yourself tutorials on YT on the appropriate gaps in knowledge if none this makes sense!

Obviously not going to place links on here and will nudge you in a direction, but you'll be fine.

Remember you can always revert to what you know if you're not confident!

Thanks much Biggs! But i have to admit, i actually went for a lie-down after reading that explanation.... I was going to ask Screamer for help on it, but he was in the bed next to me :-)
I am really appreciating the help but i am more confused than ever now and i am leaning towards investing in a Vizio or LG TV, both of which you can 'allegedly' get the Peacock TV App on ??

Thanks much Biggs! But i have to admit, i actually went for a lie-down after reading that explanation.... I was going to ask Screamer for help on it, but he was in the bed next to me :-)
I am really appreciating the help but i am more confused than ever now and i am leaning towards investing in a Vizio or LG TV, both of which you can 'allegedly' get the Peacock TV App on ??
Get the hulu package, not the cheapest but you get NBC sports thrown in plus all the movies and live tv

LOL!!

Always try 'for free' before commiting the pennies out!!

After all, Google is your friend!

But, either way, I hope you get to where you need!

Was that the 1-0 with Craig Bellamy scoring the winner? (I've just googled it).

If so, that was a rarity, as our record against Bore-o is not great.
Very late answer to your question, but yes, that was the match. Bridge had just been signed and was paraded around beforehand (but did not play) and Bellamy scored the lone goal.

OK fellow Blues, as we all know NBCSN have decided in their infinite fkin wisdom, that the EPL will now be shown on their Peacock App and its not available on ROKU or Fire TV's & of course that what i have all over my house!!

So i have heard there is a way to stream Peacock App onto ROKU via Chromecast, can anybody provide me with "An idiots guide" to do this?

Genuine panic setting in now as the season (for us) is 2 weeks away now :-(

Thanks in advance !
Fucking annoying. I end up watching on my Computer, it's infuriating :(

Peacock is now available on Roku, but I still find it annoying going back and forth between apps when one match is on Peacock and another is on NBCSN. Also, the Peacock stream seems a bit choppy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.