Question for Ric

one of my post vanished. i posted 2 consecutive posts on page 7285 of the PL charges thread around 8am today and the second one that referenced my daughters as teen lady blue and teen lady red has vanished.
if i broke a rule which i highly doubt i'd love to know why so i don't repeat it.
the only thing i can think is it was off topic, but even then it was only one of many off topic posts by others and others are still there.
someone replied to the post too and thats no longer there.
very odd.

one of my post vanished. i posted 2 consecutive posts on page 7285 of the PL charges thread around 8am today and the second one that referenced my daughters as teen lady blue and teen lady red has vanished.
if i broke a rule which i highly doubt i'd love to know why so i don't repeat it.
the only thing i can think is it was off topic, but even then it was only one of many off topic posts by others and others are still there.
someone replied to the post too and thats no longer there.
very odd.
It wasn't me that deleted the post but having looked at the page / posts (including the deleted one as I have special Mod Powers to be able to do that) I can only ask what you thought discussing Lady Teen Red and Lady Teen Blue had to do with City's 115 charges?
My only surprise is both of your threads were not binned - and in fairness a whole lot of other equally off topic posts too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.