Question for Tolmie

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I just think he is letting too many outside factors derail his and our focus.

If Mourinho wants the job, I would like to see him get it. But it's been that way for me since we became a relevant player in world football

I want the best, and he's the best IMO.

What are the 'outside factors' you mention?

Is it that the club are getting fed up of him exiling expensive and potentially important players on a whim without even attempting to integrate them into the squad ala Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge, Tevez etc? Mancini seems to get rid of one player then move on to ostracising another. This would be impossible at any other club because they wouldn't be able to afford it.

On the Tevez thing, I said at the time and I will say again, IMO Mancini is half to blame for this situation. Tevez did NOT refuse to play like Mancini said he did, he refused to warm up for a SECOND time because he felt he was ready to go straight onto the pitch against Bayern. I honestly believe that night in Munich Mancini had got everything wrong and when we were being beat he was stressed and panicking and so in the heat of the moment, misunderstood what Tevez had said. Instead of being measured and calming down, he went all emotional to the media accusing Tevez of going on strike. Subsequently when this proved to be FALSE, surely the club hierarchy, whilst trying to get rid of Tevez, must have lost some trust and respect for Mancini.

Am I thinking along the right lines here? Are there any other factors like disputes with certain members of the Board we don't know about?

80s Shorts said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Football does that you see, if you actually tried to appreciate how the game works.

They say a week is a long time in football, yet you flag up a posting going back over a month.

Do feel free to share when you were at the briefing with mancini and his aims for this window?

Also feel free to flag up the subsequent posts of mine which contradicted and stated Tevez was still a hindrance to the entire process.

Concentrate on this fetish for 80s shorts, rather than coming to a gunfight with a knife.

Awaits your undoubted latest accusatory response, about as pertinent as a used tampon floating down the Ganges.

It was a lighthearted dig. Get over yourself ffs. Methinks you protest too much.

Methinks you aim digs at every opportunity, such is the regularity, hard to decipher these days between light-heartedness and vindictiveness.

I take back the previous invective.

bongsblue said:
Tolmie as someone who reads your narrative contributions with interest I'd be interested to see if you can, with discretion, throw a little more light on "outside factors."

RM did look particularly ill at ease post Everton?

I do agree that JM is a fantastic manager, he could well win la Liga and the Champs League with a team that in truth are not at the same level as their major rivals, and yet, they produce.

He does appear to be a bit of a butterfly and you have to wonder how that sits with the long term "dynasty" our owners are trying to build, which, presumably, would be best served by continuity, or maybe not.

JM also seems to be first team centric and if that is the case how is that seen set alongside the huge investment which is currently being made to developing our resources in house by investing in youth for the future a la Barca?

As in previous seasons, folly to second-guess what our owners want, when and how.

Football has always been about timing. Bobby is our manager because of this. He's not a stupid man, he is very clever in the ways of football politics.

He will have a fair mind what could be over the hill, but he also knew that last season before the FA Cup semi final, and studied the landscape, accordingly.

It is only my opinion, but wherever Mourinho may next up, it will be for a good while longer than we have previously seen in his career.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am --<br /><br />
intheknow! said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I just think he is letting too many outside factors derail his and our focus.

If Mourinho wants the job, I would like to see him get it. But it's been that way for me since we became a relevant player in world football

I want the best, and he's the best IMO.

What are the 'outside factors' you mention?

Is it that the club are getting fed up of him exiling expensive and potentially important players on a whim without even attempting to integrate them into the squad ala Adebayor, Bellamy, Bridge, Tevez etc? Mancini seems to get rid of one player then move on to ostracising another. This would be impossible at any other club because they wouldn't be able to afford it.

On the Tevez thing, I said at the time and I will say again, IMO Mancini is half to blame for this situation. Tevez did NOT refuse to play like Mancini said he did, he refused to warm up for a SECOND time because he felt he was ready to go straight onto the pitch against Bayern. I honestly believe that night in Munich Mancini had got everything wrong and when we were being beat he was stressed and panicking and so in the heat of the moment, misunderstood what Tevez had said. Instead of being measured and calming down, he went all emotional to the media accusing Tevez of going on strike. Subsequently when this proved to be FALSE, surely the club hierarchy, whilst trying to get rid of Tevez, must have lost some trust and respect for Mancini.

Am I thinking along the right lines here? Are there any other factors like disputes with certain members of the Board we don't know about?

The pressure is there for all to see, the frustrations of things not going his or our way.

You are way off the mark to think our owners do not respect Bobby, or that Tevez has the moral high ground.

corky1970 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
80s Shorts said:
It was a lighthearted dig. Get over yourself ffs. Methinks you protest too much.

Methinks you aim digs at every opportunity, such is the regularity, hard to decipher these days between light-heartedness and vindictiveness.

methinks your on the defensive because your guesses have develpoed to fuck all .

( not interested in " people who know me" lies) any blue worth his salt with transfer info would divulge it properly.

tolm .your a fraud...dont give a fuck about your fan boys , they are wanting teens with the need to tell freind and family they " they" have new information to look important.

have some grace.....ditch the crypitc bullshit.either give us what you know or fuck off
Ditch the abuse or you will be off

corky1970 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
80s Shorts said:

methinks your on the defensive because your guesses have develpoed to fuck all .

( not interested in " people who know me" lies) any blue worth his salt with transfer info would divulge it properly.

tolm .your a fraud...dont give a fuck about your fan boys , they are wanting teens with the need to tell freind and family they " they" have new information to look important.

have some grace.....ditch the crypitc bullshit.either give us what you know or fuck off

Aren't you the guy who once came on this forum to tell the world Schweinsteiger was signing?

Unbelievable. Every time I click on one of your posts I despair at just how bad it is...grow up mate.

corky1970 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
80s Shorts said:

I feel your pain, I do!

My therapist does tell me to do more for my fellow man.

How about an hour a day?

Can take you to feed the ducks, your shout.

Don't have the audacity to talk about grace when you are spoiling for a fight and downright plainly abusive.

I will exit whence I came, see you at the next anger management session.

BillyShears said:
corky1970 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Aren't you the guy who once came on this forum to tell the world Schweinsteiger was signing?

Unbelievable. Every time I click on one of your posts I despair at just how bad it is...grow up mate.

Can't say I've ever noticed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.