Question Time

can't say I agree with the views of the young Joe Hart

Is he a young Conservative?

’Now, forget about what happened in the past, let’s get on with the future, even if it means it’s worse than today’.

Your country has been going backwards for many years, when will the layman get a chance to push the country forward?

Is he a young Conservative?

’Now, forget about what happened in the past, let’s get on with the future, even if it means it’s worse than today’.

Your country has been going backwards for many years, when will the layman get a chance to push the country forward?

course he fucking is...........

Obligatory tory plant?

Twitter wil, no doubtnout them sharply if so.

I do wonder about people and MP's who expose themselves to defend this Govt over all the deaths - NOT getting Brexit done, oven ready deal bollocks - lying to the Queen - lying to Parliament over Partygate/Owen Paterson and so on - I know some people have sold their souls but its all going to end and will all eventually be made public - do they not care they are making themselves unemployable by being untrustworthy 10 years from now? They are so wrapped up in their support they cannot see that life is cyclical - think Conservatives under Thatcher then Major and Labour with Blair then briefly Brown - the Tories are into their 12th year - what do Harwood and Grimes do for a living when Johnson has gone and Brexit is a bust?

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
I do wonder about people and MP's who expose themselves to defend this Govt over all the deaths - NOT getting Brexit done, oven ready deal bollocks - lying to the Queen - lying to Parliament over Partygate/Owen Paterson and so on - I know some people have sold their souls but its all going to end and will all eventually be made public - do they not care they are making themselves unemployable by being untrustworthy 10 years from now? They are so wrapped up in their support they cannot see that life is cyclical - think Conservatives under Thatcher then Major and Labour with Blair then briefly Brown - the Tories are into their 12th year - what do Harwood and Grimes do for a living when Johnson has gone and Brexit is a bust?

Tom Harwood is an ex public school boy who went to Durham, he will always have work unless he does a Bashir or commits serious crimes. The Spectator will hold the door open until he returns.

Fortunately for him he is unlikely to be caught making unwanted advances at women, although that didn't stop Rob Roberts.

Might be right about Grimes, doesn't have the craft of Harwood and is increasingly hysterical, unlike Harwood he seems to genuinely believe everything he says.

Although think there is a good chance he will be either caught wanking in public again or his lifeless naked body will be found with a bin bag on his head.

Last edited:
A bit lively tonight and a majority Conservative crowd are not happy with their representatives.

This producer has been really affected by what he has witnessed.

A bit lively tonight and a majority Conservative crowd are not happy with their representatives.

This producer has been really affected by what he has witnessed.

I liked how when the sausage producer claimed you go with the man who delivered and " you cannot deny Boris has delivered" and about 3 people delivered as short derisory slow handclap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.