Question Time

Alf Garnett making a cameo appearance at the end there
I gave up watching British news debate programs for a good while. We get BBC NI over here and I used to watch the likes of Spotlight, Question Time, Newsnight and others but I found the deterioration of UK politics and the rhetoric that was constantly being spewed out and the Americanisation of the fake news mantra or tactic, fairly alarming and quite infuriating particularly as we could see over here quite clearly what the consequences would be and what were the domestic risks to us.

I switched on tonight and I think I’ll go back to watching RTE and the other Irish stations.

That “it’s the UK init? Tell the EU to do one!” attitude makes me despair.
Couple that with Jeffrey Donaldson on the likes of Spotlight going full on fake news, rinse and repeat, and it will stick and it’s not good for my blood pressure.

His wisdom was that NI is part of Britain - presume he has never held a passport bearing the full legend that is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland............... but he knew what he was voting for eh?

exhibit a

Was that nearly an applau?

Why on earth would Bruce give him the last word?

Was that nearly an applau?

Why on earth would Bruce give him the last word?

Nobody even flinched when he spewed it his incoherent bile - as for the 2nd question - he was the only Tory plant in the audience prepared to speak up once they realised there was zero audience support and Suella Braverman was totally failing to read the room

His wisdom was that NI is part of Britain - presume he has never held a passport bearing the full legend that is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland............... but he knew what he was voting for eh?

exhibit a

There it is - the sophistication,wit,intelligence,and dazzling political insight that is brexitthink.
innit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.