questions for Jimmy Wagg?

i stopped listening to the phone in years ago.Idiots ringing in ,talking crap.Starts grating on you after a while.If someone isnt saying something constructive,get rid of them,and move on to the next caller! like a previous poster stated,dragging out calls with a 7 year old isnt going to keep the listeners tuned in.

I'd like to ask Jimmy if there are any more books on the horizon - enjoyed Ken Barnes' biography very much.

Also, re: Gleghorn, I agree that we need a proper Blue summariser. Paul Lake no longer tied up in football on a Saturday (he's left his physio job at Bolton, according to City programme). Very eloquent whenever I've heard him on TalkSport and you can't get much more dyed-in-the-wool than him, can you?

Phuk Tifano said:
I'd like to ask Jimmy if there are any more books on the horizon - enjoyed Ken Barnes' biography very much.

Also, re: Gleghorn, I agree that we need a proper Blue summariser. Paul Lake no longer tied up in football on a Saturday (he's left his physio job at Bolton, according to City programme). Very eloquent whenever I've heard him on TalkSport and you can't get much more dyed-in-the-wool than him, can you?

The Ken Barnes book was the funniest book ive read on football.A true blue summariser?-you want a fan as an expert summariser who knows nothing about the game?-do you want to learn anything about the way City play?-or do you see the phone in as a fun way of dumming down football to the lowest common denominator where all fans are thick idiots that make good radio?-If you listened to Nigel Gleghorns comments after the game against Fulham at home you would have learned plenty about football-What do you want from a phone in?-a happy clappy if we win?-if we lose sack the manager -and sell the players?

Norfstander.

Ask him what he thinks of our transfer targets and how he thinks these would improve our squad.

Also ask him where he see's us if these transfers come off

fallowfieldflyer said:
Ask him what are the best odds he could get for stretford rangers NOT winning anything this season.

He wouldn't know who you're talking about as he loves to refer to them as 'Big Red' for some strange reason. That is after he completely patronises everything to do with them!

quiet_riot said:
All Gleghorn ever says is "I don't want to go on about the money, but for a 32 million pound player, Robinho should be doin more, like"

facepalm.

Elanoooooooooh, Robinhoooooooh.

Whenever it went wrong last year he blamed them both, there was even a time he blamed Elano when he wasn't even playing, then tried to back track it by saying he caused problems. He also has a brown nose from Hughes arse.

Ask Jimmy, what his favourite ever phone call.

When Jimmy does the phone in after the match he always says "you can come on and talk of anything football." Please ask him who put the c**t in Scunthorpe.

Ask him where he's drinking now the Sylvan pub has been shut down and does he really think that the Thai couple who have taken it over are going to make any money by turning it into a Thai pub/restaurant!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.