Queues

Brought my 1 year old son to the match yesterday, so had a bag of food to keep him amused and nappies to make sure those around us didn't have to smell his biz all game :)

Queue at T was ridiculous.
Didn't help with 3 lads at the turnstile holding everyone up by trying to get in using last season's card.
Half wits.

Do you ever have any trouble getting the flask in?

Have taken one in for years. Only ever refused at the Swamp but head steward allowed me to take it in. They are banned in Scotland. Took it off me at Dundee and returned it after the game. Only Birmingham and Southampton ask me to open it.

the queues are getting worse. we as fans really need to start pushing the club on this. I've said this before, but what on earth do the city supporters club do ? are they not meant to stand up for city fans. to me they do nothing for our fans. whether its on this, ticket prices or other issues.

we need a proper supporters club that stands up for us. kevin parker and that seem like they get some nice seats and there alright

It's hard to believe that all parts of City's business are not regularly monitored for efficiency and flow. Queues are a disaster for any business but many are still stuck in the dark ages when they assume queues mean customers. Queues mean one thing and lead to one thing; poor business planning and missed sales from pissed off people.

Anyone who has worked in production knows that time waiting is poor strategy and City really need to sort this out. Security checks need to be randomised and currently they're not even done in anyone claiming to be under 16. The entrances need to be allocated in numbers proportional to the seats they service and if that needs more building then so be it. Drinks should be allowed to be taken on the terrace and this would encourage people to take their seats and free up the concourse area. Most of all though far too many of our supporters still view attending the game as a pub crawl main course with little thought to the football desert.

Clearly staff no shows and stock shortages don't help, but absolute basics like non activated or non arrived seasoncards is the stuff of amateurs. FFS City, sort it out.

Good post.

I have already written to the club detailing the appalling customer care we got (and hundreds of other blues got) yesterday when they didn't activate my card. I eventually managed to get in just before the first goal. Many clearly did not. I also copied City hospitality in as I have bought hospitality last season and told them that depending on their response to yesterday's shambles and my letter of complaint I would decide in whether to do hospitality again this season ie hit them in the pocket if they didn't respond correctly. Yesterday was totally amateurish by the club. Good job Amazon prime wernt filming outside after Kick off.

The so called helpers were deliberately standing 50m away from the hundreds of fans still queuing 20mins after KO at the ticket office.

Doubt the reponse would be the same if they printed the wrong tickets for one of the hospitality suites!

Good post.

I have already written to the club detailing the appalling customer care we got (and hundreds of other blues got) yesterday when they didn't activate my card. I eventually managed to get in just before the first goal. Many clearly did not. I also copied City hospitality in as I have bought hospitality last season and told them that depending on their response to yesterday's shambles and my letter of complaint I would decide in whether to do hospitality again this season ie hit them in the pocket if they didn't respond correctly. Yesterday was totally amateurish by the club. Good job Amazon prime wernt filming outside after Kick off.

The so called helpers were deliberately standing 50m away from the hundreds of fans still queuing 20mins after KO at the ticket office.

Doubt the reponse would be the same if they printed the wrong tickets for one of the hospitality suites!

fair play mate for actually trying to push the club on this. i doubt they will listen though. they couldn't care less about ordinary fans imo. its been happening for a few years now ( the queues) and nothing has been done. as you suggest, if it was corporate they would do something.

more fans need to be sending letters, tweeting them and complaign about this.

fair play mate for actually trying to push the club on this. i doubt they will listen though. they couldn't care less about ordinary fans imo. its been happening for a few years now ( the queues) and nothing has been done. as you suggest, if it was corporate they would do something.

more fans need to be sending letters, tweeting them and complaign about this.

To be honest I was surprised by how well hundreds of blues dealt with the queue at teh ticket office yesterday. Typically English lol we all stood in line no one was shouting at the security etc. No one was trying to push in, despite everybody missing the start of the first home game of the Champions and welcoming the players onto the pitch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.