Queues

Heading into November and nothing has changed, have the club forgot we are paying for this shit show, wait till it’s pissing down with rain, getting too old to be arsed with the shite experience, going should be the pinnacle of the week, it just isn’t, the infrastructure is a shambles.

Can the official supporter club, city matters or the 1894 group not highlight this to the club or tell the media about it? Seems like we have no one to stand up for us on this.

we need to almost shame the club and the council for how bad this getting. Transport and entry into the ground is horrendous.

let’s get this in the papers.

The matchday experience begins when I climb into my car on the drive. Forty minute drive and to my seat could be in my seat in forty minutes. Including the fiasco in Blue Car Park it took an hour and a half yesterday. Ok when I got in - no fuckin' queues on CBL3 food outlet, and then we had City's performance and added to that Marriner's shit performance. All in all, a shitty experience.

Also enjoyed motorway closures yesterday, one of the joys of travelling I guess. Finally hurried to the ground arriving at KO.
There were queues everywhere, must have been thousands still outside.
SS wait was 15 minutes even then..no obvious problem simply taking too long to get large volume of supporters through the turnstiles .

What are peoples expectations regarding queues? I choose to leave home early, park up and walk from New Islington and I'm always at the stadium at least and hour before kick off. That's my choice, I'm fortunate I'm able to make it and I get some people don't have the same leeway, particularly on night matches. But when I was a kid at Maine Road I queued from 1 o'clock to get in, West Ham on Wednesday was far far worse than anything I've witnessed at The Etihad and, unbelievably, getting out was even slower (imagine being stopped at various intervals going back into town). So, given that security checks are obligatory everywhere, I'm just interested to know what time fans want to arrive, how long they think it should take to get 50,000 + people into the stadium and what the club should be doing that it isn't.

What are peoples expectations regarding queues? I choose to leave home early, park up and walk from New Islington and I'm always at the stadium at least and hour before kick off. That's my choice, I'm fortunate I'm able to make it and I get some people don't have the same leeway, particularly on night matches. But when I was a kid at Maine Road I queued from 1 o'clock to get in, West Ham on Wednesday was far far worse than anything I've witnessed at The Etihad and, unbelievably, getting out was even slower (imagine being stopped at various intervals going back into town). So, given that security checks are obligatory everywhere, I'm just interested to know what time fans want to arrive, how long they think it should take to get 50,000 + people into the stadium and what the club should be doing that it isn't.
More turnstiles would solve the problem instantly

More turnstiles would solve the problem instantly
Is that more existing turnstiles open or more turnstiles. One's easily fixed, the latter not so easy to do. If there are turnstiles not being used then that's poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.