Queues

Arrived at M1 at 2.25, got to my seat just as we were restarting the game after Palace scored. Shambles,fucking had enough of it to be honest

I never made it today due to coming from Leeds and the M62 closed at Huddersfield at 1pm (bet this fucked up a lot of Yorkshire blues)
As I was waiting in the traffic I was working out at which time to bin it off and get off at the next junction. When I still hadn’t moved at 1.30 I worked out that even if the traffic started I would not be getting parked up at the ground until 2.30 at best and most of the streets would be full by then. By the time I would have walked to the ground I would have been in the SS3 queue and would have missed a big chunk of the game.
In nearly 20 years coming from Yorkshire, is the 1st game I have missed due to traffic.
This season I have been leaving home 30 mins earlier than ever before to ensure I am getting into the ground by 2 which has worked well. It seems that anything after 2.30 is asking for trouble.
In the end the Motorway was shut until after 2 and I managed to get off and was back home for 2.30 and luckily missed the shit show. After unsuccessfully trying to find a stream and then fucking it off, I watched the cricket whilst listening to the radio City commentary.
All in all with other results, a pretty wank day.

Garry Cooke obviously had his faults, but from a supporter perspective I don’t think we were ever as well respected as when he was running things. The current guys don’t give a fuck about the fans.

Garry Cooke obviously had his faults, but from a supporter perspective I don’t think we were ever as well respected as when he was running things. The current guys don’t give a fuck about the fans.
The big difference is Gary Cooke knew what he was doing, the likes of Danny Wilson and Lisa Eaton don't, they are blagging it, winging it, nothing more than chancers, they have no clue, if it goes right they claim the praise, when it goes wrong they pass the buck.

I got to M1 at 1:50pm. Get there a little earlier to avoid all the hassle of getting in.

Had to empty my pockets and put all my loose change and keys on the table before I could be fly swatted by the sentry and allowed to pass. New rule apparently.

The big difference is Gary Cooke knew what he was doing, the likes of Danny Wilson and Lisa Eaton don't, they are blagging it, winging it, nothing more than chancers, they have no clue, if it goes right they claim the praise, when it goes wrong they pass the buck.
Hang on Cooke was CEO Lisa is a manager yeah you could point your finger at Danny to some extent but no where near CEO level
Unless you are CEO would it be fair to say the same about you at your company when things go wrong Get a bit of perspective FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.