Queues

doh, i thought he was talking about the M1 motorway. I've not been since covid began. Do you know if C 204 has any issues?

i'm just doing 3 games this season then all being well i'll up it next season and start bringing the little un again.
Any other entrance has to be loads better than M1. It has been a nightmare ever since SS3 opened and surely has to be the worst in the stadium.

For those still struggling to get in…

You are supposed to hold your phone with the screen facing you with the bit I’ve starred in blue on the picture below over the three curves on the picture of the turnstile below (at about a distance of 1cm away).

Dont put it in the hole. Don’t have the screen facing away from you. Don’t hold it too far away and don’t press it right up to the curves. Don’t move the phone around like you’re waving a magic wand, just keep it perfectly still for 3-5 seconds over those three curves.

View attachment 30542

View attachment 30541
Yep works fine now after a farce at some turnstiles not reading them properly for the opening couple of games

cheers Gray

I've managed to get it onto/into my iphone wallet. For some reason i thought i'd need a credit card to use the wallet but it seems like i had that wrong in my head.

i can now see the ticket when i open the wallet ( along with another for croydon boxbar entry ). encouragingly it says " place device under the reader " with qr code facing upwards and there is indeed a qr code. think i might be able to manage it now.

fyi i'm head of software development where i work and i'm now reminded of my old head of development in my first job. he didn't know how to program his vhs recorder.

i blame my panic on the dramatic side effects of my covid booster jab (jab 3)
Easiest way is to hold your phone in a vertical position screen facing you and close to the reader, no need to insert it in the slot. If your phone has a case don't fold it back behind.

I am 75 years old and despite all the scare mongering on here when the system was introduced I have adapted to it extremely easily. I just go to the match with my phone these days, travelling light as they say.

Easiest way is to hold your phone in a vertical position screen facing you and close to the reader, no need to insert it in the slot. If your phone has a case don't fold it back behind.

I am 75 years old and despite all the scare mongering on here when the system was introduced I have adapted to it extremely easily. I just go to the match with my phone these days, travelling light as they say.

cool. Do they do covid checks? All 3 jabs show up in the nhs app on my mobile so i guess that'll do.

The third was a doozy. Had it Monday and the side effects were pretty aggressive. The latest, a lumpy rash sweeping over my whole body. Leaving as quickly as it appeared. Fingers crossed that's that now!

Yeah too much detail.

cool. Do they do covid checks? All 3 jabs show up in the nhs app on my mobile so i guess that'll do.

The third was a doozy. Had it Monday and the side effects were pretty aggressive. The latest, a lumpy rash sweeping over my whole body. Leaving as quickly as it appeared. Fingers crossed that's that now!

Yeah too much detail.
Not had a Covid check yet, just the queue to be wanded before you get to the turnstiles. Last Sunday when the weather was brass monkeys you still had to remove your headware and unfasten your coat, it is a wonder that we don't all catch pneumonia instead of Covid.

Not had a Covid check yet, just the queue to be wanded before you get to the turnstiles. Last Sunday when the weather was brass monkeys you still had to remove your headware and unfasten your coat, it is a wonder that we don't all catch pneumonia instead of Covid.
i'd say cool, but sounds a lot colder than that lol. Really looking forward to meeting the lads at eleven, then breakfast and a tipple before a minibus to the ground. i've missed it and jealous that they still get to do it every other week. enjoy the weekend.

M1 was fine last night bar the scannering bit.
That is the main problem.Scanners that are bleeping every time they scan is pointless.
Then add on there are always a few of the stewards that are slow as fuck.

Just bough a ticket for West Ham , the previous games ive attended the G-Pay bollocks didnt work so had to queue at the ticket office for another half hour to get a paper ticket , wasting valuable drinking time :)
Just do not see the issue with the club enabling print at home tickets , even if the new system works for 99% , its still approx 500 supporters who are being inconvenienced , ive sent several e-mails requesting print at home and just get the standard , response , we have noted you were able to enter the ground for the game and thanks for your support and totally ignoring the content of the e-mail
The club do not listen , because they know we are not normal customers who if treated like this would fuck Amazon , Ebay, and others off and take our business elsewhere , lets face it , if we went all over the country begging and stealing tickets for York away a little bit of queuing at the ticket office is a walk in the park in comparison.
But i am not paying a tenner for a match ticket now , i am forking out the best part of a £100 for every home game with all the travelling , parking expenses etc. Why doesnt this football club listen to their fans anymore ?

Yeah I think it was but as we arrived at the gate where M1 and N1 split the queue for N1 was doubled up outside the gate so went for the slightly smaller queue at M1 got there at 7:35 in the ground for 7:59
I thought things were on an upward curve after the Everton game but that sounds like the usual M1 shitshow :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.