Queues

If it was anything to do with "keeping us safe" they would do it properly not the half arsed waste of time shite they do at the minute.

The club aren't arsed they're burying their collective heads in the sand over the full issue, Einstein said it best when he said the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I'll be getting to the ground at 7:30 tonight using a different entrance to normal as ive been shifted from South Level 3, im hoping to be in the ground by half time.

All I'd say is if you can get into the ground early, do it to reduce the queues later on. I'll be in the ground from 6:15 - keen, I know, but it's actually nice getting somewhere early and not rushing around!

All I'd say is if you can get into the ground early, do it to reduce the queues later on. I'll be in the ground from 6:15 - keen, I know, but it's actually nice getting somewhere early and not rushing around!
Nice to see someone selfless in order to help the latecomers

However some of us are sat in the fussing lounge waiting for our trains

The club aren't arsed they're burying their collective heads in the sand over the full issue, Einstein said it best when he said the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I'll be getting to the ground at 7:30 tonight using a different entrance to normal as ive been shifted from South Level 3, im hoping to be in the ground by half time.

Good post, I think you have captured the feeling of many of the match going fans, who the club appear to want to annoy.
Strange way to treat customers if you want them to return.

Last edited:
I'm no lawyer but from what I gather you can't be searched without your consent.
the moaners and the experts are out again. lol.

we are a credible target, anti IS owners, global name and in the UK.

the present threat level is v high and all people who know anything on the subject understand that it is not a matter of if but when.
So if I'm part of an Isis cell planning a terror attack, all I need to do is wander down Ashton New Road about half an hour before kick off where I can pick off the queuing fans who are being perfunctorily searched to keep them supposedly safe.

Or even better I can wander into City Square, detonate a suicide vest, throw grenades or open fire with an automatic weapon and kill hundreds in the bar enclosure, where they can't easily escape. And if I haven't blown myself to pieces, I could even escape & I won't have been patted down once. Or I could drive past at full time and do the same.

So why would I need to get in the stadium? The dozy fuckers couldn't even stop thousands of green and white clad Celtic fans getting I'm the home areas.

I'm no lawyer but from what I gather you can't be searched without your consent.

So if I'm part of an Isis cell planning a terror attack, all I need to do is wander down Ashton New Road about half an hour before kick off where I can pick off the queuing fans who are being perfunctorily searched to keep them supposedly safe.

Or even better I can wander into City Square, detonate a suicide vest, throw grenades or open fire with an automatic weapon and kill hundreds in the bar enclosure, where they can't easily escape. And if I haven't blown myself to pieces, I could even escape & I won't have been patted down once. Or I could drive past at full time and do the same.

So why would I need to get in the stadium? The dozy fuckers couldn't even stop thousands of green and white clad Celtic fans getting I'm the home areas.
If you are wearing a suicide vest and haven't blown yourself to pieces I would imagine everyone else will be ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.