Queues

I was the first into the ground. Just me. Nobody else. No queue. Once again I had my metal point and shoot camera in my pocket. Been in town. Wanded. No beep! Talking to the Showsec guy as well. No search. Not told to put any of my belongings on the table. Even had a cake in my pocket under my mobile phone. Got in with that. All in all it was the least hassle search I've ever had a City. Imagine if I was a security accessor on the QT.

I saw another Showsec guy at another entrance complaining that his wand was beeping all the time even though he was only moving it up and down his arm.

Queues for family stand normally really small in Z and A but were awful on Thursday. Is it like this at other grounds, or is it just at City to enhance our match day experience?

Instead of having a go at the Club why not have a go at the piss heads who don`t come out of Mary D`s until 30 minutes before kick off. ;)

We queued for 30mins also at B2. I complained to the roving show sec guy who was trying to get people to move to k. He said unhelpfully the gates open at 6.30 . So what i had to work and then get to the stadium . Part of the problem is they have acts on at city square. One guy with the wand at B2 was taking longer than the guy on B1. We got in with 2 mins to spare by which time he had miraculously speeded up. If they are going to screen people which i think is pretty pointless given the thousands outside the ground. They need more people with wands. You cannot blame fans for not all turning up an hour before.

We queued for 30mins also at B2. I complained to the roving show sec guy who was trying to get people to move to k. He said unhelpfully the gates open at 6.30 . So what i had to work and then get to the stadium . Part of the problem is they have acts on at city square. One guy with the wand at B2 was taking longer than the guy on B1. We got in with 2 mins to spare by which time he had miraculously speeded up. If they are going to screen people which i think is pretty pointless given the thousands outside the ground. They need more people with wands. You cannot blame fans for not all turning up an hour before.
Another one who missed my wink at the end of the message !!

Queues for family stand normally really small in Z and A but were awful on Thursday. Is it like this at other grounds, or is it just at City to enhance our match day experience?

It was worse on thursday at B. I think this was down to one of the guys doing the screening taking much longer than normal. Its all pretty pointless. Because if you are a terrorist you can set your bomb off outside the ground and it would be just as devastating. I dont think a terrorist cares where he kills.

I'm not sure why we don't have the security on the outer perimeter, as the whole stadium is fenced in anyway. At grounds in Germany and a World Cup matches they all have an outer security ring , not just a check at the turnstiles. Like in Paris if anyone tried anything serious what difference if inside or outside the stadium.
If you had the security on the outer ring it would mean longer in City Square and shops/outlets and very easy then to get into the stadium. Thoughts ??

I'm not sure why we don't have the security on the outer perimeter, as the whole stadium is fenced in anyway. At grounds in Germany and a World Cup matches they all have an outer security ring , not just a check at the turnstiles. Like in Paris if anyone tried anything serious what difference if inside or outside the stadium.
If you had the security on the outer ring it would mean longer in City Square and shops/outlets and very easy then to get into the stadium. Thoughts ??
Agree, and to be honest I wouldnt be at all surprised if thats done next season. The only problem I could see is the tram stop, it would be difficult searching people off the tram, I'm sure the public use that stop and aren't match goers, trying to think if there is another way through for non match goers, dont think there is.

I was the first into the ground. Just me. Nobody else. No queue. Once again I had my metal point and shoot camera in my pocket. Been in town. Wanded. No beep! Talking to the Showsec guy as well. No search. Not told to put any of my belongings on the table. Even had a cake in my pocket under my mobile phone. Got in with that. All in all it was the least hassle search I've ever had a City. Imagine if I was a security accessor on the QT.

I saw another Showsec guy at another entrance complaining that his wand was beeping all the time even though he was only moving it up and down his arm.

Hahah. You complain when they stop and search you and you complain when they don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.