Queues

So I left at 2pm yesterday for the game and got back at 8pm tonight. Didn't drop my bag off at the hotel before the game (no time). What should I do?
latest

Instead of having a go at the Club why not have a go at the piss heads who don`t come out of Mary D`s until 30 minutes before kick off. ;)
How many thousands do you think are in Mary Ds? 10 seconds per person scanned for each turnstile that can get each person through in less than half that = queues that are absolutely the club's fault.

Ridiculously long again at B1 and B2 for the derby. 30 minutes to get in and we arrived at 7.15!

It seems no one cares now and we are just accepting it as part of the match day experience?

People won't be as happy stood in the rain for half an hour in the depths of winter?

We got to B1/B2 just after 7, and only had to queue for a couple of minutes. Not questioning what you say btw, just stating my experience. Agree though that something has to change. The current system is flawed.

How many thousands do you think are in Mary Ds? 10 seconds per person scanned for each turnstile that can get each person through in less than half that = queues that are absolutely the club's fault.
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck me that went completely over your head didn`t it ? I even put a fucking wink on the end which you obviously missd.

I was in the queue for P1 last night at 7.30 & they made an announcement that anyone in the B1 queue could go to another queue but I didn't listen to which one because it wasn't my queue I'd only heard B1 because I thought he said P1 but then he said B for Bravo!

I thought our queue was well organised for a change & only took 5 or so minutes to get in. The full wand treatment for everyone & the couple of people with bags searched quickly. The lady who sits next to me complained that they searched her bag twice though when I got in the stadium.

We got to B1/B2 just after 7, and only had to queue for a couple of minutes. Not questioning what you say btw, just stating my experience. Agree though that something has to change. The current system is flawed.
Well I'm not making it up , the queues were doubling back on themseleves they were so long. A guy searched my wife's bag whilst we were in the queue and then another bloke did the same at the turnstile!!

Also everyone was being asked to empty their pockets and show keys, mobile phones etc

It didn't work again anyway, imagine if the raggy flare was a stick of dynamite etc

Whatever the club are trying to achieve it's falling on it arse.

It didn't work again anyway, imagine if the raggy flare was a stick of dynamite etc

Whatever the club are trying to achieve it's falling on it arse.
Very good point. I think they go through the motions just to say they take precautions, but a determined terrorist would have no problems getting in.

Why would a determined terrorist want to get in with all those people so obligingly lined up perfectly by security.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.