Queues

Saw a lot of people buying pints from the Heineken guys walking around - dunno how much difference that might have made though.

Must be making some because in SS3 I went to the back at half time and queue was 4 deep. I do sit near the exit which helps but it has been 15 deep before now. More staff too I think.

Dunno if already said but queues are always huge for M1 and non existent for M2. Hoping that everyone using M entrances can use either next season, or would this be too much like common sense?

Dunno if already said but queues are always huge for M1 and non existent for M2. Hoping that everyone using M entrances can use either next season, or would this be too much like common sense?
Same on N1 & N2, hundreds at N1 , stewards twiddling their thumbs at N2.... Why can't we use both turnstiles ?

I don't think you can get upstairs going into M2. It takes you to south stand lower.

Thats the reason we cant use it I guess.

Same on N1 & N2, hundreds at N1 , stewards twiddling their thumbs at N2.... Why can't we use both turnstiles ?

The last 2 games v palace and Leicester going in N1,me and my lad have walked straight up to the "wand man" ,quick search and in no problem,but prior to that its been terrible all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.