Quick questions

Surely there is no point in prolonging the announcement when you consider that both the new shirts have just came out?

I just cant get my head round a player signing and then still training with his old club - that makes no sense whatsoever

Ajay said:
CityPar said:
Then again if that was the case we'd know about it by now as they'd now be training with the rest of the City squad! They certainly wouldn't be going back to their "old" club if they had signed for us. That's the crux of this matter - Ajay said they'd signed........

Yep - thats what I said...

Contracts signed - yes I know this does me now favours but thats what I know!

Fair enough m8. You're clearly standing by your assertions and I take my hat off to you for that. But you can see surely why we're a little confused if it is indeed the case? Why would this player not be training with us by now? He's clearly not which suggests he's back at his "old" club or not even training at all!! That just doesn't make sense........

Theo555 said:
I just cant get my head round a player signing and then still training with his old club - that makes no sense whatsoever

Who said the player who signed is back at his old club....

There are some contractual issues that have been raised and these where raised as an addendum that was to be settled later.

Ajay said:
Theo555 said:

There are some contractual issues that have been raised and these where raised as an addendum that was to be settled later.

so it cant be anyone we have been linked with since they are all back with their clubs. Yes even Torres turned up.

Ballo = no
Dzeko = no
Torres = no
Ibra ? but id doubt that very much

Ajay said:
Theo555 said:

If you had even a modicum of humility you would stop this nonsense once and for all. Whether or not you're lying isn't relevant, what is relevant is that the "information" you purport to be in possession of can never be proved to be correct one way or the other. If anything, with each passing day it seems even more outlandish, and yet here you are, still trying to give it some credibility...

Seriously, in your shoes, I'd be considering giving the transfer forum a wide berth until after August 31st...

BillyShears said:
Ajay said:

If you had even a modicum of humility you would stop this nonsense once and for all. Whether or not you're lying isn't relevant, what is relevant is that the "information" you purport to be in possession of can never be proved to be correct one way or the other. If anything, with each passing day it seems even more outlandish, and yet here you are, still trying to give it some credibility...

Seriously, in your shoes, I'd be considering giving the transfer forum a wide berth until after August 31st...

+1

sniff said:
Ajay said:

so it cant be anyone we have been linked with since they are all back with their clubs. Yes even Torres turned up.

Ballo = no
Dzeko = no
Torres = no
Ibra ? but id doubt that very much

their is no issue in confirming who it isnt going to be, so do you agree that these are in training so cant be the player you suggest.

I just want to know whether I can get super Mario on my boys new kit when we go to the open day on Fri!!!!!

I thought ADUG was disbanded after the takeover. I was sure that was confirmed somewhere and we are owned solely by the Sheikh.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and show me why.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm --<br /><br />I thought ADUG was disbanded after the takeover. I was sure that was confirmed somewhere and we are owned solely by the Sheikh.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and show me why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.