Quick questions

Ajay said:
Theo555 said:
I just cant get my head round a player signing and then still training with his old club - that makes no sense whatsoever

Who said the player who signed is back at his old club....

There are some contractual issues that have been raised and these where raised as an addendum that was to be settled later.

Ajay - enough is enough!

Your posts are bloody ridiculous, no substance, very ambiguous and vague and thus in my view WUMMING.

Yes, they are winding me up never mind other posters! so I will lay down the challenge to you and see whether or not you accept.

I am asking politely that you e-mail Ric with what you know and of course naming names of players (afterall if they have already signed they have no chance of changing their mind at the last minute have they?) by doing this we will know that what you state is or isn't true come the start of the season. This in turn will stop abuse coming your way from fellow posters, and also stop them from picking up warnings etc for abusing you.

I honestly don't believe you will take up the challenge and I suspect I may get my wrist slapped for posting this but for me as I said enough is enough!

If you don't do this I would again politely ask that you refrain from posting what you do, because no matter how articulately you put it you are just winding up fellow blues and that is not on.

Trigger said:
Ajay said:

There are some contractual issues that have been raised and these where raised as an addendum that was to be settled later.

Ajay - enough is enough!

Your posts are bloody ridiculous, no substance, very ambiguous and vague and thus in my view WUMMING.

Yes, they are winding me up never mind other posters! so I will lay down the challenge to you and see whether or not you accept.

I am asking politely that you e-mail Ric with what you know and of course naming names of players (afterall if they have already signed they have no chance of changing their mind at the last minute have they?) by doing this we will know that what you state is or isn't true come the start of the season. This in turn will stop abuse coming your way from fellow posters, and also stop them from picking up warnings etc for abusing you.

I honestly don't believe you will take up the challenge and I suspect I may get my wrist slapped for posting this but for me as I said enough is enough!

If you don't do this I would again politely ask that you refrain from posting what you do, because no matter how articulately you put it you are just winding up fellow blues and that is not on.

There's no need for all that - if they've already signed, he can just tell us who it is. He won't though, because he's meeeennnnttttaaallll.

You're right about humility, Billy. Some just crave the attention. They'll even announce their ITK Retirement fifty times (it's not worth it the hassle, I could jeopardise my job...), but the lure of ITKing is too hard to resist.

Trigger said:
Ajay said:

Ajay - enough is enough!

Cheers Trigger.

Trigger said:
Ajay said:

Ajay - enough is enough!

Trigger, i'm not just saying this but I thought the exact same thing this morning. A way of verifying someones information with the mods of the forum or in the case administrator. That way we will all know for definite who is taking the piss. Fair play to you for posting it.

can't understand some people on here why do they let a few words wind them up so what if ajay is wummig so what if he is telling the truth this is what a forum is all about to share each other's opinons not slate someone for sharing info they have been given at the end of the day we all know we are going to sign players lets just wait for it to happen i remeber spurs mad getting hounded of here and he was the only way who has given accurate info on the point ajay makes about contracts being signed he may mean contracts signed between players and agent and our club they all can be done before a transfer has been anounced maybe the sticking point is the fee with the selling club ???

uwe rosler 28 said:
can't understand some people on here why do they let a few words wind them up so what if ajay is wummig so what if he is telling the truth this is what a forum is all about to share each other's opinons not slate someone for sharing info they have been given at the end of the day we all know we are going to sign players lets just wait for it to happen i remeber spurs mad getting hounded of here and he was the only way who has given accurate info on the point ajay makes about contracts being signed he may mean contracts signed between players and agent and our club they all can be done before a transfer has been anounced maybe the sticking point is the fee with the selling club ???

This way we will know for certain wether Ajay deserves messiah like status on here.

People are constantly banned as all hell breaks loose over his posts. People that have been on the forum five minutes are usually the first under his spell and will defend him to the death. Lets see if Triggers idea gets approved first and wether Ajay will agree. I think its a great idea as it will keep the window lickers from both sides at bay.

svennis pennis said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

This way we will know for certain wether Ajay deserves messiah like status on here.

People are constantly banned as all hell breaks loose over his posts. People that have been on the forum five minutes are usually the first under his spell and will defend him to the death. Lets see if Triggers idea gets approved first and wether Ajay will agree. I think its a great idea as it will keep the window lickers from both sides at bay.

i'm not on anyone's side here pal i just hate the continous bickering and hatered on here at the end of the day we are all blues

Trigger said:
Ajay said:

Ajay - enough is enough!

finally sense prevails , instead of refraining from posting bit , you could always do a banning part.

I've not read all the thread... i had to stop when i saw Ajay say he works with our owners and the last time he checked, our owners were ADUG. Oh dear, Ajay. Busted.

Our owners have never been ADUG. We don't have owners (plural). We are owned privately by Sheikh Mansour, and Sheikh Mansour alone. Considering you work with him, i thought you might have known this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.