Quick questions

Ajay said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I've not read all the thread... i had to stop when i saw Ajay say he works with our owners and the last time he checked, our owners were ADUG. Oh dear, Ajay. Busted.

Our owners have never been ADUG. We don't have owners (plural). We are owned privately by Sheikh Mansour, and Sheikh Mansour alone. Considering you work with him, i thought you might have known this.

Ok, my very last post ever on the Transfer Forum (promise), so ADUG don't own City?

City are owned outright my the HH Sheikh Mansour?

Yes HH Sheikh Mansour owns us outright through his company ADUG - its not that difficult really but in corporate terms this how things work!

Even the homes HH Sheikh Mansour owns are through his investment companies!

So report me to the MODS and get me banned for stating what I know, you guys would only be happy if I had hand-in-hand walked the players into COMS and on to the field for their announcement - I would rather be banned than listen to this nonsense!

This is my very last post on the transfer forum, you can now celebrate all you want and burn AJ effigies all you want.

Thank you and good bye!
Bye.

Ajay said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I've not read all the thread... i had to stop when i saw Ajay say he works with our owners and the last time he checked, our owners were ADUG. Oh dear, Ajay. Busted.

Our owners have never been ADUG. We don't have owners (plural). We are owned privately by Sheikh Mansour, and Sheikh Mansour alone. Considering you work with him, i thought you might have known this.

Ok, my very last post ever on the Transfer Forum (promise), so ADUG don't own City?

Yes HH Sheikh Mansour owns us outright through his company ADUG - its not that difficult really but in corporate terms this how things work!

So report me to the MODS and get me banned for stating what I know, you guys would only be happy if I had hand-in-hand walked the players into COMS and on to the field for their announcement - I would rather be banned than listen to this nonsense!

This is my very last post on the transfer forum, you can now celebrate all you want and burn AJ effigies all you want.

Thank you and good bye!

Again.

Why dont you just accept Triggers request? He is a mod himself incase you missed that one.

Please none of his defenders state "he hasnt got anything to prove."

bluebean said:
Hounding posters off again! This place never fails to surprise me!

To be fair, Ajay was given an opportunity to establish his credentials. He has clearly declined to do so. His recent pronouncements have been maddeningly imprecise and I'm someone who used to believe he was a real ITK.

bluebean said:

Nobody was hounded. ADUG was being discussed and he was offered a solution to the questioning by one of the MODS. Hardly a witchhunt.

Giles said:
bluebean said:

To be fair, Ajay was given an opportunity to establish his credentials. He has clearly declined to do so. His recent pronouncements have been maddeningly imprecise and I'm someone who used to believe he was a real ITK.

He may not want to reveal all after the abuse after kaka! Even if he isn't telling the truth why hound him out! There certainly worse and others who are very cryptic who ain't hounded! Plus when he doesn't post everyone is bored and asking where he is!

Once again free speech people!

Ajay said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Thank you and good bye!

please stay true to your word and dont post here ever.
no hard feelings mate.

svennis pennis said:
bluebean said:

Nobody was hounded. ADUG was being discussed and he was offered a solution to the questioning by one of the MODS. Hardly a witchhunt.

The whole thing came about because it was said that ADUG didnt exist and thats he was talking rubbish saying he had contact with them. It exists and its a holding company, thats how people own huge companies. It needs no further interests as that is its sole aim.

he wasnt offered a solution, the Mod himself said he would have to get the nod before he could promise that. All he seems to have done is fan the flames and made things ten times worse.

Why no one can be mature enough to accept that what he said could be either true or false is pathetic. Can no one on this board make their own opinion

bakchod said:
Ajay said:

Thank you and good bye!

please stay true to your word and dont post here ever.
no hard feelings mate.

No need for that, newbie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.