Quick questions

sniff said:
Trigger said:
I won't admit anything of the sort, as I don't believe I did anything except give Ajay a way out of people abusing him.

Other so called ITKs have had the opportunity to prove their status and have done so without ever having to reveal their sources (Ajay wasn't asked to reveal any sources)

Hounded ! oh please! I posted one comment that gave him the chance to shut up disbelievers.

Look mate your gonna have to take this one, if you did that without inserting your personal opinion the no one would have bothered.

Trigger does not need to "take" anything.

You claim there was a little gang on here "hounding" Ajay. What are you and you gang of defenders doing right now to Trigger?

He has done absolutely nothing wrong by making the suggestion he did.

I see you are still throwing insults around about the people that dared to question once again.
How fucking dare we eh? Ajay hasnt been insulted by myself or Billy. He was questioned that was it.

We all agree to disagree. Trigger in my opinion was right and it was about time the continuous, repetitive nonsense was called once and for all. Damocles warned him when he was modding. This is a subject that has clearly been debated on the mod section of the forum and needs sorting once and for all.

I think people are seriously under-estimating the talent of Ajay.

He is one of the best I have ever seen, at what he does.

He has an ability to feed into the psyche of so many of here, feeding their faith and desire for insider knowledge. The guy has it off to an art form and we should be grateful that he uses his talents on here rather than anywhere else.

Like I said... he is brilliant at what he does, and so many people just don't realise what he's doing to them!

Isn't supporting a football club all about faith and hope? And Ajay doesn't half know how to press the buttons on that principle...

svennis pennis said:
sniff said:
Look mate your gonna have to take this one, if you did that without inserting your personal opinion the no one would have bothered.

You claim there was a little gang on here "hounding" Ajay. What are you and you gang of defenders doing right now to Trigger?

I see you are still throwing insults around about the people that dared to question once again.
How fucking dare we eh? Ajay hasnt been insulted by myself or Billy. He was questioned that was it.

We all agree to disagree. Trigger in my opinion was right and it was about time the continuous, repetitive nonsense was called once and for all. Damocles warned him when he was modding. This is a subject that has clearly been debated on the mod section of the forum and needs sorting once and for all.

apart from my one retort to your self please quote my others ....... Just because you call it a "Clarkie" makes it less derisery somehow.

im not throwing any insults around at anyone. You clearly dont understand my opinion on trigger, because your wrong. either way both being adults we have spoken about this, and ive said sorry for any offence i may have caused him. But i also put my point of view across.

and you finish with a valid point, it has been discussed on the mod forum and they will decide the best outcome. Not you. or anyone else for that matter. Now throwing (no matter what you call it the sentiment is the same) abuse in may different threads at one poster is clearly against the code of conduct. And people who posted at that time do fall into that.

Soulboy said:

He has an ability to feed into the psyche of so many of here, feeding their faith and desire for insider knowledge. The guy has it off to an art form and we should be grateful that he uses his talents on here rather than anywhere else.

Like I said... he is brilliant at what he does, and so many people just don't realise what he's doing to them!

Isn't supporting a football club all about faith and hope? And Ajay doesn't half know how to press the buttons on that principle...

id say he was better at winding some off you lot up better than being ITK just look at this thread :)

sniff said:
svennis pennis said:

apart from my one retort to your self please quote my others ....... Just because you call it a "Clarkie" makes it less derisery somehow.

im not throwing any insults around at anyone. You clearly dont understand my opinion on trigger, because your wrong. either way both being adults we have spoken about this, and ive said sorry for any offence i may have caused him. But i also put my point of view across.

and you finish with a valid point, it has been discussed on the mod forum and they will decide the best outcome. Not you. or anyone else for that matter. Now throwing (no matter what you call it the sentiment is the same) abuse in may different threads at one poster is clearly against the code of conduct. And people who posted at that time do fall into that.

Who has thrown abuse in this thread?

People mistake questioning for abuse. Yes I am sure there is the odd poster who will pop in and throw the word "****" in somewhere, but they wont be involved in the debate. It was a discussion, nothing more, maybe a heated one, but I am sure the mods on here will be on the side of debate rather than insult throwing.

i have a question for Ajay.
i work in a hotel in manchester town centre and we had a group of people from abu dhabi over the other week, one of which was called mr Ajay.
was this you? :)

leewill31 said:
Soulboy said:

id say he was better at winding some off you lot up better than being ITK just look at this thread :)

lol, I would agree with this. What he posts is taken with a pinch of salt, but without fail the Ajay hounders come rushing out when he does show up on the forum. It's those that wont have anything he says that are causing the problems, those that hang on every word are not really doing any harm (I'm not in either camp, I look at each post with an open view and then decide in my own mind not in the open via abuse) in reality. The problems start when the abuse does, not when someone agrees with him.

svennis pennis said:
sniff said:

People mistake questioning for abuse. Yes I am sure there is the odd poster who will pop in and throw the word "****" in somewhere, but they wont be involved in the debate. It was a discussion, nothing more, maybe a heated one, but I am sure the mods on here will be on the side of debate rather than insult throwing.

not having a go at you but it was not a discussion it was a percecusion!

leewill31 said:
svennis pennis said:

not having a go at you but it was not a discussion it was a percecusion!

to be honest mate its all got a bit silly now, ive spoke to the people i had crossed words with and explained myself.

Speak to trigger yourself, he seems a nice guy. Actualy feel bad now for pointing the finger. I fully agree that he didnt want to cause any offence to anyone.

anyway... im not usualy an ITK but i was told by a high up sauce that we ............

never mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.