Quick questions

The only differences between Ajay and a whole host of wumming posters are:

1. He's been a member for a long time

2. He is well liked generally as an individual

3. His WUM's are cleverly worded

I like reading Ajay's posts; his record is dreadful but he provides a certain degree of entertainment and some posters believe him (they might be right for all I know)

However, although it was a bit strong for a mod, Trigger was right. Too many posters defend or attack Ajay's posts and the more obscure they become the worse the fighting gets.

Ajay has now left (having got what he came for yet again IMHO) and, as always, he will be back again.

It was a good attempt by a mod to break the vicious circle once and for all and, unless I'm mistaken, Ajay was warned by Damocles about this recently and Ajay has carried on regardless.

Where personally I get a little miffed is when Ajay is lumped in with Tolmie by his defenders. I think they are different animals completely. Tolmie is as near a genuine ITK as we have...so when people say "Leave Tolmie and Ajay alone" it's often only Ajay the poster has a problem with.

sniff said:
leewill31 said:
not having a go at you but it was not a discussion it was a percecusion!

to be honest mate its all got a bit silly now, ive spoke to the people i had crossed words with and explained myself.

Speak to trigger yourself, he seems a nice guy. Actualy feel bad now for pointing the finger. I fully agree that he didnt want to cause any offence to anyone.

anyway... im not usualy an ITK but i was told by a high up sauce that we ............

never mind

i havent got an argument with anybody m8 and certainly did not point any fingers at trigger or anybody else.

like ive said previous i honestly don't care if ajay was full of shit or not but as usual things get out of hand when it should never have got past the first page.

Cobwebcat said:
Ajay has now left (having got what he came for yet again IMHO) and, as always, he will be back again.

How do you know he has left?

Party time? first round is on me =)

Ajay's left?????

Oh Shit....now what am i going to do with my time..

I wonder what David Koresh is up to...

Guys don't panic. I only meant he said he had left the transfer forum forever....but obviously he won't!

Ajay

give up now kidda for fucks sake, at least tolmie's haircut makes educational guesses by picking out the good newspaper articles from the bad

but you, "oh a forward has already signed the contract", any fucker could tell you a forward has already signed for us because EVERYBODY knows we will sign a forward in this window.

nobody except spursmad ever knew anything, end of.

Matt.D said:
Ajay

give up now kidda for fucks sake, at least tolmie's haircut makes educational guesses by picking out the good newspaper articles from the bad

but you, "oh a forward has already signed the contract", any fucker could tell you a forward has already signed for us because EVERYBODY knows we will sign a forward in this window.

nobody except spursmad ever knew anything, end of.
this

sorry to sound so naive but who is spurs mad, iv been a member of this forum a while (previous account) and been viewing it for a while before then too but never came across spurs mad. ive heard of him.
but what where his predictions or itk knowledge?
i also heard he was gary cook. any truth in this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.