Quick questions

Soulboy said:
sniff said:
Yes he has, on more than one occasion. Maybe he isnt always spot on, but lets face it any ITK that says they are will be a liar. Unless your in the team doing the deal you have no idea how a deal has changed.

Most info From ITK's is days, sometimes weeks old. If you think he is telling the truth or not, would you agree its a moroninc thing to give abuse based on your opinion only. Its my one bug bear on this forum, why Knock someone who passes info on. Id rather know stuff and work out my own opinion than have twenty pages of abuse any day.

Well said mate.

Now put the disbeliever totally in his place by telling the fool exactly all the things that Ajay has predicted correctly.

That'll shut him up for sure!

Yes please tell us, I'd love to see this list.

I think its quite funny when people say "ITKs info can change"... did we un-sign the 4 players then? maybe they used pencil and we rubbed out the signature :)

This thread is embarrassing.

And peoples attitude on here to ITK's is equally embarrassing.

moomba said:

If you are refering to me, maybe you should read what i wrote before making silly comments.

There are a few real ITKs here and i thank them for their info. Ajay is not and has never been ITK. Every single piece of information he has posted has been wrong, anyone here could do what he does. People have been banned for a lot less which leads me to believe hes sucking someone off to stay.

Sorry – this post was not meant to be long when I started:

If the thread is about disproving / pouring scorn on an individual - I will let others get on with it.

What I will add with significant experience of negotiating major deals that a lot of talk on this forum is quite ridiculous - and I mean that from the full spectrum of people acting as if buying players for tens of £ms is like buying stuff at the supermarket - to actually treating any potential ITK titbit as gospel

Potentially long before any offers are made for anyone there is a need to build relationships - get the confidences of key players (agents, owners etc) to ensure that you have the ability to 'sound out' - I think that Cook and team did a lot of this during last year which 'facilitates' them being able to make approaches now.

Then there is a need to establish within the 'core team' - probably only Cook and Marwood underwritten by Khaldoon and the Sheik the 'negotiating mandate' - to ensure that the core team know how much we would go up to - and in what situation we would do it - it is important to have these principles / rules in place before opening any negotiation so you have a 'delegated authority'. I think that Cook and team with Khaldoon did this during the spring with the Sheik.

Then you get the targets - this would be a 2-way interaction - with obviously Mancini listing his personal targets and the Cook team advising Mancini what targets their intelligence suggests might be available - this then produces the short-list and the backups - this I think was done also during the spring and at the season end.

Then you start to make approaches - in varying methods - depending on the situation - and you do it in parallel - e.g. Torres and Dzeko - because you do not want to be in a situation where the pressure is only on you - you want to be able to set the deadlines / ceilings etc

And after all this planning comes the tricky bit - sometimes things are straightforward - more often when lots of people stand to make a lot of money - things get highly complex and many things can go wrong along the way -and sometimes you will have to set your stall out - walk away and wait to see the response etc... And in the world of football you have to deal with some right dickheads as some agents have proven

All the BMers seem to react in frenzy to the latest snippet that some dubious media source suggests - as if they (or some other individuals) actually really know something and that they put out - in either good or bad faith. People seem to be able just disregard all their commonsense that knows so much is exaggerated or simply fabricated – because they are so desperate for news

Based on many years of conducting major (and complex) commercial deals, all I will say (with some intelligent certainty) is;

1/ That it is simply and absolutely impossible for any ITK on here to say anything that is 'definitive' - beyond what they hear 'at a point in time'. This does not mean that someone with some connection might not genuinely hear of a) a real target, b) how things are going and whether it looks good or not or c) that some announcement is to be made (e.g. the Hughes sacking). Problem is that if you have some genuine 'at a point in time' ITK info posted on here - then there remain so many vagaries that make a complex deal either accelerated, delayed or cancelled so the info looks nonsense with hindsight - does not mean that the info 'at the point in time' was invalid

But in terms of being 'definitive' - only (I would suggest), Cook and Marwood know the actual status of each deal. They will inform Khaldoon at some points of progress - perhaps if the mandate needs to be increased and they will inform Mancini at certain points - perhaps for priority if Option 1 and 2 are progressing well etc. To suggest that this information is more widely shared (and I mean at the crucial times) is frankly (to any professional negotiator) clearly total bollocks

2/ That genuine ITKs on here (and I think that there is at least 1) will need to keep a stance of caution because every word is either savoured off the scale by those wanting news - or savaged by those wanting to deride - and of course their information can actually only be either 'titbits' or 'point in time' information on the big deals - where things can suddenly and drastically change.

3/ It follows that the majority of the ITK posts are people either a) just putting something up for discussion – which is what forums are about, b) putting forward their views – based on their analysis of the ‘reported facts / rumours’, c) are just attention seekers – needing attention to address other insecurities in their personalities, or d) simple WUMs – who probably get off even on the plethora of abuse they get

For me it is far the best course of action to just recognise that this is a forum for discussion and debate and that for every genuine person seeking to help inform the forum by providing titbits, there are probably 50 good guys just wanting to generate discussion, 10 sad people just needing attention and 20 wankers to just get off on vandalism of the board – for me the WUMs are the graffiti artists of BM –without the artistic qualities

20sbc07 said:
moomba said:

If you are refering to me, maybe you should read what i wrote before making silly comments.

There are a few real ITKs here and i thank them for their info. Ajay is not and has never been ITK. Every single piece of information he has posted has been wrong, anyone here could do what he does. People have been banned for a lot less which leads me to believe hes sucking someone off to stay.

ok then lets put it this way, show me definitive proof that you know he is wrong. The idea of an ITK is that they let us know things that are not public knowlege. Can we al least agree on that.

So is to put them down and make claims thay are making things up by using only what you know in the media, is well irrelevant to the argument. It also suggests you have clearly missed the point of the transfer Rumour.

You must agree that deals go in without it being public knowlege ?

and you also agree that some people know this before it becomes public ?

so your argument is.... some one has posted a rumor that may not be true.....

the other guy was right, if thats what your moaning about you are silly.

your need to bring justice to the forum is better left to the mods

I can confirm that two players have recently signed. They will be announced in the January transfer window.

I can't say anymore but they will be staggered throughout the transfer window for maximum impact. Mancini is already spotting weaknesses in his squad that he fears wont be addressed in the next few weeks so we are already making singings for the January window.

Its a slightly overcast day where i am but the champagne will flow long into the night with celebratory hugs all round.

For now I am eating a ham and pickle sandwich and some tesco salt and vinegar crisps. I must go, but will be back later for another update later after seeing my associates.

svennis pennis said:
I can confirm that two players have recently signed. They will be announced in the January transfer window.

I can't say anymore but they will be staggered throughout the transfer window for maximum impact. Mancini is already spotting weaknesses in his squad that he fears wont be addressed in the next few weeks so we are already making singings for the January window.

PM box about to take a hammering :)

svennis pennis said:

Its a slightly overcast day where i am but the champagne will flow long into the night with celebratory hugs all round.

For now I am eating a ham and pickle sandwich and some tesco salt and vinegar crisps. I must go, but will be back later for another update later after seeing my associates.

How do you know this ? Seems a bit pointless when we have a month left of this window as surely he should have the players for the start of the season,

I will have a pm about the players though cheers.

Goaters said:
svennis pennis said:

How do you know this ? Seems a bit pointless when we have a month left of this window as surely he should have the players for the start of the season,

I will have a pm about the players though cheers.

Surely not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.