Quick questions

BTW - another thing the mancityfans guy posted after talking to Cook:

"...Also cook never wrote anything on a napkin for Noel. He said it was a pisstake to wind up his rag mate. ..."

when you consider the reaction on here about what was obviously bollocks - well we do not need to help the media slag us off surely!!

sniff said:
20sbc07 said:
If you are refering to me, maybe you should read what i wrote before making silly comments.

There are a few real ITKs here and i thank them for their info. Ajay is not and has never been ITK. Every single piece of information he has posted has been wrong, anyone here could do what he does. People have been banned for a lot less which leads me to believe hes sucking someone off to stay.

ok then lets put it this way, show me definitive proof that you know he is wrong. The idea of an ITK is that they let us know things that are not public knowlege. Can we al least agree on that.

So is to put them down and make claims thay are making things up by using only what you know in the media, is well irrelevant to the argument. It also suggests you have clearly missed the point of the transfer Rumour.

You must agree that deals go in without it being public knowlege ?

and you also agree that some people know this before it becomes public ?

so your argument is.... some one has posted a rumor that may not be true.....

the other guy was right, if thats what your moaning about you are silly.

your need to bring justice to the forum is better left to the mods

Theres a difference between a Rumour and Fact.
When someone comes on claiming that a branch of their company deal with contracts from Manchester City they are stating the info they're giving is Fact and not a rumour.

Yes some people have information before the rest of us, there is a few on here who seem to have information.

Proof that Ajay is wrong? Well he stated 4 players had definitely signed before the world cup. Show me these 4 players please? theres your proof.
What about Ajay saying "Tomorrow at 5pm a player will be signed", that was weeks ago and still... no signing. Theres more proof.
Have a look at his so called info and find one instance where he was correct?

If someone dealt with our contracts for players, surely they would get some of their information correct.

Im not even going to argue anymore its pointless, the evidence speaks for its self. The kid comes on here, lies and gets away with it when others dont.

20sbc07 said:
sniff said:
ok then lets put it this way, show me definitive proof that you know he is wrong. The idea of an ITK is that they let us know things that are not public knowlege. Can we al least agree on that.

So is to put them down and make claims thay are making things up by using only what you know in the media, is well irrelevant to the argument. It also suggests you have clearly missed the point of the transfer Rumour.

When someone comes on claiming that a branch of their company deal with contracts from Manchester City they are stating the info they're giving is Fact and not a rumour.

Yes some people have information before the rest of us, there is a few on here who seem to have information.

Proof that Ajay is wrong? Well he stated 4 players had definitely signed before the world cup. Show me these 4 players please? theres your proof.
What about Ajay saying "Tomorrow at 5pm a player will be signed", that was weeks ago and still... no signing. Theres more proof.

If someone dealt with our contracts for players, surely they would get some of their information correct.

Im not even going to argue anymore its pointless, the evidence speaks for its self. The kid comes on here, lies and gets away with it when others dont.

He has always claimed to have dealings with some of our owners many companies, and deal with contracts on that basis. But i dont recall him ever saying he worked on player contracts.

the point Zin told us Torres had signed, now im not for one min going to jump on that. but why aint you standing pitch fork at the ready on that one.

Other than jumping on people's backs for passing on rumors, and just for the record i dont recall anyone saying they heard a rumour where they didnt claim to have a great contact at the club.

Tolmie has given Clues that could to most have aluded to be almost anything ?? many people claimed he knew nothing, we lets ban him as well.

I take it as interesting gossip.... and thats all it is. and if you take it at anymore than that you need to wake up. I dont see the point in starting a crusade to have people banned.

To be honest pal if you want AJ banned then the ones your saying are correct would also need to be banned. They even admitted they have gone and said things they knew wasnt true. Its an open forum for everyone, AJ has many friends on this board but because you dissagree he should be banned !!!

and yes fact and rumour are two very different things, but without someone thinking what they pass on is fact, their would be no rumour. ?? I for one wouldnt hound anyone for their thoughts, remember the spurs fan who was hounded off ???

well turned out he was telling the truth, yet people still hounded him off the board. Your no better that those people

Grow up

-Rumours are fine.

-People who try to pass rumours off as fact are not fine.

Simples ;)

citoeast said:
Ajay gives information that he has been told, right or wrong, he gives it in good faith. What use is your post questioning him, you have nought to offer the forum, but sceptism.

Believe or disbelieve, but leave the poster alone and let others decide what to believe or not believe.
images

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
citoeast said:
Ajay gives information that he has been told, right or wrong, he gives it in good faith. What use is your post questioning him, you have nought to offer the forum, but sceptism.

Believe or disbelieve, but leave the poster alone and let others decide what to believe or not believe.
images

yeah thats what i tried to say, just got in a rant ;)

20sbc07 said:
sniff said:

Ajay: Okay - let me clarify a few things as you seem to 'make-up' things I have said!

Ajay: Where did I say I work with Manchester City FC - I said I work with our owners - last time I looked our owners were ADUG - FACT!

Ajay: Yes and many get that information before me, respect to them for not falling into the trap of posting that information on this forum!

Ajay: Proof - maybe I am wrong but I thought this is a forum and not a court of law - FACT!

Ajay: I must be getting very old but I do not recall every saying this - please search find the quote from me and I will apologize and bow my head in everlasting shame - FACT!

Ajay: I have stated that I am just a loyal Blue - that is the only information I will ever confirm on this forum and that is a FACT!

Ajay:Yet again your inability to read my post results in your poor judgement - where did I say that I deal with player contracts?

Find where I say this and I will bow my head in deeper shame for all to ridicule..

FACT - I said I deal with many contracts!

FACT - I did not say player contracts!

FACT- need to read slowly to understand!

Im not even going to argue anymore its pointless, the evidence speaks for its self.

Ajay: Is that a promise, threat or suggestion?

The kid comes on here, lies and gets away with it when others dont.

Ajay: FACT - I am not a 'kid' I am 43 years old and a member of this forum for many years!

FACT - What do I get away with? Many people state things on here and do not get the abuse I get so I doubt anyone can say I 'get away with it'..

Finally, I suggest that if you take such personal offence at my posts and cannot bring yourself to stop reading them (after all that is what you should do), then please report me to the MODS and ask them to banish me!

Thank you

Ajay said:
20sbc07 said:
Ajay: Okay - let me clarify a few things as you seem to 'make-up' things I have said!

Ajay: Where did I say I work with Manchester City FC - I said I work with our owners - last time I looked our owners were ADUG - FACT!

Ajay: Yes and many get that information before me, respect to them for not falling into the trap of posting that information on this forum!

Ajay: Proof - maybe I am wrong but I thought this is a forum and not a court of law - FACT!

Ajay: I must be getting very old but I do not recall every saying this - please search find the quote from me and I will apologize and bow my head in everlasting shame - FACT!

Ajay: I have stated that I am just a loyal Blue - that is the only information I will ever confirm on this forum and that is a FACT!

Ajay:Yet again your inability to read my post results in your poor judgement - where did I say that I deal with player contracts?

Find where I say this and I will bow my head in deeper shame for all to ridicule..

FACT - I said I deal with many contracts!

FACT - I did not say player contracts!

FACT- need to read slowly to understand!

Im not even going to argue anymore its pointless, the evidence speaks for its self.

Ajay: Is that a promise, threat or suggestion?

The kid comes on here, lies and gets away with it when others dont.

Ajay: FACT - I am not a 'kid' I am 43 years old and a member of this forum for many years!

FACT - What do I get away with? Many people state things on here and do not get the abuse I get so I doubt anyone can say I 'get away with it'..

Finally, I suggest that if you take such personal offence at my posts and cannot bring yourself to stop reading them (after all that is what you should do), then please report me to the MODS and ask them to banish me!

Thank you

FACT - You claim to work with our clubs owners yet every piece of information you have posted is wrong.

I feel sorry for you now, I mean you're 43 years old and you need to come on here posting incorrect information to mislead city fans just to get a bit of attention.

Ill just put you on ignore, your life seems bad enough already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.