Quick questions

ST Coleridge said:
bluebean said:
And as for ST cockridge... Very clear your a racist as there's no way you can judge somebody off an Internet forum. And your clearly pounce on anything ajay says.

Er, it's 'Coleridge'. And knock off the racist talk, chum. I haven't referred to race in any way, you weirdo twat.

For a well educated man your wording is... Well, no need for it really is there sunshine.

bluebean said:
ST Coleridge said:
Er, it's 'Coleridge'. And knock off the racist talk, chum. I haven't referred to race in any way, you weirdo twat.

Oooooo another keyboard warrior! Wind it in hard man!

C'mon bluebean, you can't accuse someone of that and not expect them to get pissed off.

If people think certain posters are complete pricks, it may actually be because they are complete pricks, not because of where they come from (plus it would be a little odd for a City fan - apart from Colin Schindler & Simon Hattenstone - to be anti-UAE).

J.A.M said:
Quick question

Is this the new "Its quiet" thread

Lol

No its the 'Ajay is a WUM' Thread.

-In the blue corner we have the people who believe Ajay talks shite.
-In the other blue corner.. we have people who defend Ajays WUMness.
-In the blue centre we have people who dont care/cant make up their minds.

:)

Legendary thread, fully enjoyed catching up on the last 15 pages.

Can't be arsed commenting further than that, pointless.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Rammy said:

I kept a distinguished back burner, very enjoyable for nothing more than seeing again who the bullies are.

Thank god it wasnt someone with a vested interest who said that.

I mean, imagine if it would have been a poster who claims that they are ITK who makes ludicrous claims but rarely got anything apart from the obvious right, they would have got slaughtered.

YCNMIU said:
I kept a distinguished back burner, very enjoyable for nothing more than seeing again who the bullies are.

I mean, imagine if it would have been a poster who claims that they are ITK who makes ludicrous claims but rarely got anything apart from the obvious right, they would have got slaughtered.

oh no you di int

what you gone and done that for we only just stopped with the death threats

no neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

YCNMIU said:

welcome to the forum, your contribution is going to be invaluable to the bluemoon reputation.

Rammy said:

Im not sure how you get the idea of "bullies".

One person winds everyone up.
Other people pull him up about it so they are "bullies"?

You attitude and the attitude of some other people on here is shocking. 'He sais he has info so it must be true and no one must ever question him on it'.

How do you live life never questioning things or pulling people up who have done things wrong? You must live in silence letting everything go and being pushed around. Its not being bullies, far from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.