Quick questions

Here's my take.

The club is owned by someone in Abu Dhabi, but surely all the football matters are dealt with in Manchester? Even those somewhat close to HRH Mansour would not know what plans those back in Blighty would have?

I'm sure Ajay has contracts with some very significant people... However I think the likely scenario us he is the one that is getting WUMd by people more important than him. I think he gets information — but the info he gets is tainted by Abu Dhabi folk with an inflated sense of self importance.

not my fault! said:
ST Coleridge said:
Er, sorry, but I couldn't read all that. I had to stop at the point at which you argued that the striker has been signed (and allowed to train with their old club?!), but City are keeping it under wraps in order to "stop others knowing our plans, knowing who is available and we stop these teams doing business."

You go on to say "They go for a player and get strung along while we know that the player is already City bound." Right, so we've signed Dzeko, but told him to keep training with Wolfsburg, and asked Wolfsburg to pretend that we haven't signed Dzeko? Is that what you're seriously suggesting?

Jesus wept.

Where did I say they are training with their old or current club? Do you know the in's and out's over every player around the world and who is in fact currently training? Or even who may be "injured" Torres hasnt trained yet for example, but yes I am aware of what has been said today regarding that one, like I say an example.
I also said I could see City keeping things quiet, so if for example Chelsea wanted someone the selling club would not play ball as an agrement is in place, again just an example. But it has been mentioned before that confidentiality agrements do and have exsisted between City and third parties, so it's not beyond the relms of possibility is it.
It's your type of post that causes these issues, you read what you want and not what is said, you take things in a way they are not put accross in the OP. Again I ask why cant people just read the info and not resort to being abusive? Is it because he comes from or lives in the middle east? No other "ITK" gets the abuse or hounding Ajay gets. Dont get me wrong your entitled to your opinion and your view, its a free world but I dont see the need or point in abusive posting or hounding yet another poster away from Bluemoon. This forum was much better before the likes of you joined up and started posting your bile and abusive views. By all means dissagree but in a less agresive way is all I'm saying.

bluecreed got .

-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:40 am --

not my fault! said:
Jack74 said:
To be fair to Trigger he is a decent guy I do understand what your sayin Not My Fault but I feel your dealing the Mod a rough hand when all he was tryin to do so help Ajay

MCFC OK

Hear what your saying but, imo he should have checked it was ok to say what he did before actualy saying it and then backtracking. You cant suggest emailing Ric and getting everyone wound up and then saying he should check if thats ok... The fire was already set by that time and everyone had jumped on Ajay, ok maybe Trigger didnt mean it in that way but he was the fuel to the fire that was bound to start one way or another. Just dont understand why some feel the need to hound certain posters? As TH and Ajay have said before, it's crazy they post and get slagged, they dont and people moan! Cant have it both ways, yet some seem to think this is possible. In this case I just dont think the MODS helped the issue but in fact made it worse. Just my opinion of course.

i will reiterate my earlier point again that why you guys have pulled on swords to defend ajay when guys like bluecreed got banned for posting info that came out to be correct but you hounded him with abuse .Please tell me why these double standards?<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:47 am --<br /><br />
sniff said:
Trigger said:
Please show me where I haven't shown any respect to Ajay?

There is no rank on Bluemoon, I am not a power freak as you suggest but try to endorse the Code of Conduct otherwise it would be a free for all on here.

i dont think anyone is suggesting you meant to cause trouble. You do however need to accept that your comments seemed to support the numptys dishing it out and was ill timed.

And again i dont think for one min you tried to do anything other than solve the issue. But in all honesty some people do seem to get away with dishing out abuse to whoever they seem fit, then A) report them for petty reasons. or round up clear friends to agree with them.

thats the problem with this forum, not the ITK not made up info. sad little boys dishing out abuse behind a screen

"And again i dont think for one min you tried to do anything other than solve the issue" .solve the issue for what , when you havent even named a person we are trying to sign and post vague information to suit oneself and get people riled up across the thread for this , you guyz questioning the mod for taking a sensible step.he has repeatedly got predictions wrong and when asked who we have signed and who are the "done deals" , he would just piss off saying he wouldnt say anything and again appearing in another thread later with the same stance.

come on wit it now.

"you guys"... When did I ever slate bluecreed? Or anyone? My view isn't that Ajay or bluecreed or anyone shouldn't be questioned, my argument is the way it's done!
Calling people wanker or telling them to just fuck off isn't needed whether it's AJay, bluecreed or Tolmie. Abuse is out of order regardless of what is posted in good faith. And yes I believe he posts in good faith based on second hand info he gets, I think our Aussy friend above has said it how it probably is. I just don't see the need forthe Ajay witchhunt, he only has to respond to a post (not even info or itk related) and he's jumped on. I just find it sad how some of my fell blues can be so wound up.

YCNMIU said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
welcome to the forum, your contribution is going to be invaluable to the bluemoon reputation.

As, so very often, is yours.

Watch out YCNMIU, he'll be PMing you to arrange a fight.

Details of the date and location will be provided. You'll recognise Zin easily - he'll be wearing the new away kit, with 'Torres 9' on the back.

ST Coleridge said:
YCNMIU said:

Details of the date and location will be provided. You'll recognise Zin easily - he'll be wearing the new away kit, with 'Torres 9' on the back.

"Gets popcorn out and sits back."

ST Coleridge said:
YCNMIU said:

take the bait or.......... enjoy the holiday you rascal you (O:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJaq3jv2P0[/youtube]

ST Coleridge said:
YCNMIU said:

what the hell is up with you? you are always sniping, i suggest you take a rest from it as you are becoming boring as fuck.

edit. come back in september. the window will be shut then.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 am --<br /><br />
sympatheticblue said:
ST Coleridge said:

"Gets popcorn out and sits back."

no need, the show is over.

I actually quite like Zin, at least he treats it with a pinch of salt, a touch of humility and a sense of humour.

Unfortunately not all those claiming to be ITK (or their acolytes) can say the same.

He knows what he is posting, he knows whether or not what he is posting provides sufficient evidence for those who normally doubt to believe, and normally takes it on the chin if he doesnt want to/can't post additonal information.

Thats fine with me.

*This isnt me chickening out, I'll play him at Connect 4 or Jenga to settle this if he thinks that he's up to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.