Quotes from The Office

Johnsonontheleft

Brent: Nice jacket
Neil: It's like yours
Brent: What make is yours?
Neil: Armani...yours?

Brent: Sergio Georgini

David: I'd like to make a complaint please.
Rowan: Don't care.
David: Well, I am staying in the hotel..
Rowan: Don't care, it's not my shift.
David: Well you're an ambassador for the hotel...
Rowan: I don't care what you think..
David: I think you'll care when I tell you what the complaint is...
Rowan: I don't care!
David: I think there's been a rape up there! See, I got his attention. Get. Their. Attention

David: I said, "If Head Office try and come here and interfere, they've got me to contend with, okay? You can go and fiddle with Neil's people, but I'm the head of this family. You're not going to fiddle with my children. I am, if anyone does."

Tim: You really are a couple of sad little men, aren't you?
Gareth: Oh yeah, they're sad little men. He’s thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

Tim & Gareth.........

“If you’re so clever, what am I thinking now?”
“You’re thinking how can I kill a tiger armed only with a biro.”
“No.”
“You’re thinking if I crash land in a jungle will I be able to eat my own shoes.”
“No. And you can’t”
“What are you thinking Gareth?”
“I was just wondering whether will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark.”

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs, and you don't whether you're in a trough until you're climbing out, or on a peak until you're coming down. And that's it, you know, you never know what's round the corner. But it's all good. "If you want the rainbow you've got to put up with the rain". Do you know which "philosopher" said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.”

David: There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I'll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there's nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It's like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go "Ooh, look at him, he's not able-bodied. I am, I'm prejudiced." Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he's not, it's difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones. Just give generously to them all.

Just finished re watching this yesterday...Still haven't seen the christmas specials though, are they worth watching?

Can't think of any quotes off the top of my head though.

Finchy - " Go on, tell them what your answer to the question "Who's the president of Cuba?" was.

Brent - (sheepishly) "Fray Bentos"

Gets me every time that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.