Quotes needed IF we win

For little Harvey (Colin bell , the bluemoon ones son :) ) and his "I'll only cry if we win it" banner.

Had a tear in my eye when I read his story on here. Here's hoping we all cry tears of joy at 5pm on Sunday.

Blue Dove said:
That was for every child of the 80's and 90's who became a blue...

And the 70's too :)

For my brother who took a wide eyed 4yr old to Maine road and so started (the often painful) journey that leads us all to here.

Malcolm-Allison-and-Joe-M-006.jpg

"Four years ago, if I mentioned Man City, they laughed at me. Who's laughing now ?"

This is for loved ones gone now.. Mum Dad uncle Ted..for all the days at school being laughed at and taunted. For all the miles travelled, all the pounds spent and all the tears shed. For all the good times and those times our proud dreams were shattered. This is for all of us, this time ,our time C'mon city.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is for Jonty; 1974-2006 and anyone who was born, lived, laughed, cried, shouted, sang but had to leave without ever seeing us touch the sky. Forever Blue.

.<br /><br />-- Fri May 11, 2012 11:16 am --<br /><br />
jamielowndes said:
This is for Weaver, when he ran around the pitch.
It's for Wembley last May, curing the 35 year itch.
This is for the Goat, who never stopped being fed.
And for every "bought the title" article that we've ever read.

This is for Fergie, from the neighbours who make too much noise.
It's for that day in October, where we humiliated his boys.
It's for the United fans, who treated us like dirt.
Then looked like morons buying their "2012 Champions" shirt.

It's for the parents, watching me cry and cheer too.
And the kid on TV crying when we went to Division Two.
It's for Joe and Mal, who took us to new heights.
It's for every young fan today who gets dazzled by the lights.

And those no longer with us, for them we shed a tear,
To see the trophy in our hands, we'd love to have you here.
But most of all, it's for me, and it's for you.
Because you can cut us open, and we'll bleed sky blue.

Just a quick effort.

Brilliant
Quite simply just brilliant

This was for the person who said believe when all seemed lost. This was for the person who climbed with me to the very top of the mountain. This was for the person who has been right by my side throughout. This was for the person who imagined this could happen Xxx

This is for all those who can still remember exactly how it felt at 2-0 down to Gillingham. The space that then felt completely empty is now bursting with pride!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.