R.I.P Dad

carrconormcfc said:
Again, thanks for all the well wishes. This has made me think about my priorities.

-- 23 Jun 2010, 00:22 --

BibbyBlue85 said:
Sincere condolences blue.

Just helped my best mate through this, if you ever feel the need to chat to someone outside of the family drop us a pm.

RIP Blue
Thanks for the offer mate, I'll keep that in mind

That is a nice gesture Bibby. Good man.

I really feel for you arrconormcfc, take Bibby up, I cannot even begin to think of the pain you must be feeling at the moment. - at your age. However, I would like to think your old man is having a big beer session with Foe, now. Who would win?

We are all a big family mate, and news like this hurts us all, too. We are all here to support you mate, so if you need anything, you know where we all are.

Sorry for your loss mate. Awfull to lose your father at such a young age. But know that your Blue brothers and sisters are with you at this terrible time.

R.I.P. And God Bless.

so sorry mate, I don't know you from adam but I know you didn't deserve this.

as if we need anything to make life even harder.

keep on keeping on..don't let this stop you from making the most of your life.

Completely gutted for your mate.. I've recently had the opposite happen.. lost my 6 year old daughter... Know the pain..

Wish I had the magic formula or words to say.. just keep on... about all i can say..

RIP Blue..

Lost my dad a few years ago.
My sympathy goes out to you and your family.
Remember the great memories you had together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.