R.I.P Neil Young

Just text my Dad who is on holiday at the mo to tell him the sad news. His reply was this;
What a sad day i can hardly do this text he meant the world to my generation, dad x

I was only born in 1982 so have only ever seen Nelly on videos, DVDs and YouTube but I do know what he meant to this club. But for people my Dads age who idolised Young et al it must be really sad to hear.

I'm gutted. To think, 3 months ago I was playing football with him on a cold November morning. I'm distraught. I knew it was coming, but I can't express how upset I am.

RIP Neil. There's a space on Pownall Green Primary School's field for you if you feel like dropping in and having a kick about again. There's enough space for golf too.

Top footballer, top guy. RIP Neil.

Thanks for the memories Neil! Although im not old enough to remember them first hand :(

R.I.P our legend.

Red and Black at WBA please boys...

Also...does anyone know when/where his funeral will be? Me and my old man will go and pay our respects...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.