R.I.P Neil Young

Yesterday was awesome. Our club is the best. Thank you city, thank you Neil. There is nothing else to say except I wish I could have seen you play. It's a widely-used cliche but so true.

Alex the Blue said:
The club have been absolutely fantastic in all aspects of the Neil Young Appeal and are above all criticism. The club and present regime cannot be held responsible for something that happened nearly 40 years and several regimes ago.

Phrases like scumbag at a time like this can hardly be helpful.

Out of respect for Neil and myself can I request that users of this thread avoid using inappropriate language and slagging off individuals.

If Sheila from Eccles reads this could you please email me alexchannon81@gmail.com as I can't reply to your PM for some reason.

Alex the Blue
the club could and should of had a testimonial for neil and even now they are getting world wide publicity from neils passing, they should do the right thing and at least double the money raised for neil and the unit.

Neil will always be remembered by our family.He was so kind to my 2 sons when training them on Fridays and Sundays at Pownall Green School.I treasure those memories and his family should be proud he put his all into those times even when he felt ill.Take care everyone that knew him.Linda x

I didnt know neil for long but in the few short months I did I got to know him has a very kind, generous family orientated man. He was a gentleman right to the end showing nothing but love and concern for his wife carmen, his family and the staff that were loving and caring for him. It gave neil a great deal of happiness to be surrounded by those that he loved and that he knew loved him until he sadley passed away on friday.
Friends will come and friends will go but the memory of meeting such a lovely man will remain with me forever.

rest in peace neil, you have earned it.

RIP, true gentleman and a legend. My mam was a big City fan and he was one of her favourite players, my user name on here is a tribute to him in fact!

I was lucky enough to see the 69 final. But as I was only 9 don't remember much about it. In the next 2 or 3 years I saw Nelly on many occasions and he gave us loads of great memories.
RIP City legend!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.