R.I.P Neil Young

its disgusting that with all the money city have that alex and others had to walk around the ground collecting money for neil. I am not a city fan i am a neil fan and i believe that city are totally out of order, they should hold a postumous testimonial with all funds going to carmen. His many goals bought a lot of money into many pockets but neils and it is about time they gave some of that profit back to neil via his family.
At the last count i heard the total was around £16000, however, whatever the final sum is city should at least double that amount which will still be a long way from the amount neil would of received from a testimonial.

Forever a hero despite that scum bag Swales disrespecting a man city legend....well done Franny lee for giving him the money his testamonial would have made him.

RIP peace a true Legend.

nyoungbanner1.jpg

A great City legend never to be forgotten

nyoungbanner.jpg

unless someone knows something that i dont, franny lee has not made any offer to give the money neil would of made from his testimonial, could someone please tell me where this rumour has come from

BLUEYdogg said:
Forever a hero despite that scum bag Swales disrespecting a man city legend....well done Franny lee for giving him the money his testamonial would have made him.

RIP peace a true Legend.
this is not true there has been no offer to give neil the money

The club have been absolutely fantastic in all aspects of the Neil Young Appeal and are above all criticism. The club and present regime cannot be held responsible for something that happened nearly 40 years and several regimes ago.

Phrases like scumbag at a time like this can hardly be helpful.

Out of respect for Neil and myself can I request that users of this thread avoid using inappropriate language and slagging off individuals.

If Sheila from Eccles reads this could you please email me alexchannon81@gmail.com as I can't reply to your PM for some reason.

Alex the Blue

I did leave something in the memorial garden before the match, as even though at 36 i'm too young to have seen Neil play in person, i know what a fantastic player he was, and having been lucky enough to meet him a couple of times i know what a fantastic man he was. And as wonderful it is to be a talented footballer (and Neil was and always will be right up there as one of our very very best) i think it's even more important to be a good person, and he was certainly that.. a lovely man.
I've been very sad at the news, and my thoughts are with his friends and family.

I wont say Thanks for the good old days my good man. ill just say THANKS for the good young days, forever in my heart,x
R I P nelly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.