Race for 4th: Man City v Spurs

As we approach the meat and potatos of the season, we are on current form the best team in the country. We can beat anyone home or away. Man up, believe, and let them shit teams fear us for once

Given,

Onouha, Toure, Kompany, Bridge

Johnson, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy,

Tevez, Adebayor.

Certainly for me, a better side than Spurs.

If he does, i expect in the middle, of the park for some Battle with Adebayor making way to the bench.

I have us down as finishing 4th with 73 points and Spurs finishing 5th with 68 so i'm sticking with that.

Beat Rags on sat and hope they get beat off Chelsea and beat them at our place we'll do it.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
we'll be 4 points clear saturday (3 min), with 4 to play.
If we can nick a point at arse (nothing to fear), and as expected spuds lose it will be 5 (worse case scenario we lose and they grab a point then 3 going into spuds game, a point will see us right going into villa who i believe we'll twat.

city
v scum pts 3
v arse pts 1
v spuds pts 1
v villa pts 3
v whu pts 1

spuds
v chelsea pts 1
v scum pts 0
v bolt pts 3
v city pts 1
v burnley pts 3

jobs a good'n

Just to nit pick slightly we play Villa before we play Spurs, so we'd be 4 points in front when we play Spurs, so a draw would clinch it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.