Race for 4th: Man City v Spurs

Lets see how confident people are. Straight answered question:

Who will finish fourth? Man City or Spurs?

My prediction is Spurs personally.

Yes I'm bricking it too.

The old one game at a time cliche comes to mind.

Lets just look forward to the derby and make sure the crowd give us the 12th man. We are playing well and creating/scoring lots.

We just keep playing well and the pressure will keep going back onto Spurs. Gomes played well last night but we all know he's got lots of bloopers in his armoury.

Not sure why everyone is saying we'll lose at Arsenal, we've smacked them twice this season already and Adebayor will be desperate to score against them. We are not scared of anyone.

Believe

CTID

Blue Coop said:
If we want some steal in the middle, i'd use Zabeletta.

Until he gets sent off, plus he's a full back playing in centre midfield when he plays there. He charges round like the proverbial bull in a china shop till he gets booked, then is on a knife edge hoping he doesn't get another.

Bennett is the referee, he'll be looking for any chance to wave his cards, and ultimately a red card in a derby

Personally I think we will walk it in

Man City's Next 5 Games

Norwich (H) - Win
Arsenal (A) - Loss
Aston Villa (H) - Win
Spuds (H) - Win
West Ham (A) - Win
12 Points

Spuds Next 5 Games

Chelski (H) - Loss
Norwich (A) - Loss
Bolton (H) - Win
Mighty Blues (A) - Loss
Burnley (A) - Win
7 points

Easy. Dont think Spuds have the class we have upfront and reckon theyll get done over the next two.

Easy. Dont think Spuds have the class we have upfront and reckon theyll get done over the next two.[/quote]

Sorr but are you on crack ?? been saying all season Pavliachenco is a class act, wanted him at city. Twitcher finally bites the bullit and its starting to pay off ( i mean before his injury) Then they have Gudjohnson, defoe and crouch. Now thats not a bad football line at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.