Race for 4th: Man City v Spurs

wilf9 said:
Easy. Dont think Spuds have the class we have upfront and reckon theyll get done over the next two.

Sorr but are you on crack ?? been saying all season Pavliachenco is a class act, wanted him at city. Twitcher finally bites the bullit and its starting to pay off ( i mean before his injury) Then they have Gudjohnson, defoe and crouch. Now thats not a bad football line at all.[/quote]

Please dont tell me that you think those players are in the class of Tevez and Adebayor? Both of those players would walk into top clubs in Europe. Gudjohnsen, Crouch, Pavly, Defoe........

Bazzmand Show said:
wilf9 said:
Easy. Dont think Spuds have the class we have upfront and reckon theyll get done over the next two.

Sorr but are you on crack ?? been saying all season Pavliachenco is a class act, wanted him at city. Twitcher finally bites the bullit and its starting to pay off ( i mean before his injury) Then they have Gudjohnson, defoe and crouch. Now thats not a bad football line at all.

Please dont tell me that you think those players are in the class of Tevez and Adebayor? Both of those players would walk into top clubs in Europe. Gudjohnsen, Crouch, Pavly, Defoe........[/quote]

Not saying they are, but the way that they have been dismissed in the comment is ridiculous. The comment that has been made I.E the easy bit. it's not like they have a foraward line of Corradi, Vassel, Samaras, and Bradly Wright Phillips is it.

This is how I see it:

Man United (H) 1pt
Arsenal (A) 1pt
Villa (H) 3pts
Spurs (H) 1pt
West Ham (A) 3pts

City finish on 71pts

Spurs Fixtures Remaining:
Chelsea (H) 1pt
Man United (A) 0pts
Bolton (H) 3pts
Man City (A) 1pt
Burnley (A) 3pts

Spurs finish on 69pts

But if they beat us then it's over and they win by 1pt! For me Saturday is a must win as it would give us a cushion, plus they could slip up. Be nice to have it sorted before we play them.

I've got a lovely feeling that Burnley are going to remain in the PL by beating Spurs on the last day and netting us 4th spot at the same time. Only 1 team can match City for being the masters of their own demise, and fortunately for us that's Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.