Race for 4th place

Martyn

Looks like it could go down to the wire. Arsenal currently have it but Everton are a point behind with a game in hand. Spur and United have outside chances should the teams above them crumble.
On a slightly different note, if Everton achieved 4th it would benefit United more than if Arsenal finished 4th. I say that because I don't think Everton would invest the champions league money like Arsenal now would now they have paid off their stadium. So, if Everton finished 4th it would be easier for united to get into the champions league next year.

Although I'm just really concentrating on where we finish, I would love to see Arsenal fall out of the top 4.
Just for the sheer hilarity of it, both them and the rags.

I think Everton could do it, but obviously we can't be doing them any favours. And personally I would expect one of Arsenal or the rags to reclaim it back next season due to Everton's inexperience and new demands of balancing European footabll - if they even get past the qualifying round.

Would love Everton to get it.

I have mates who support them and they are like us.

Arsenal have a pretty easy fixture list so will probably nick it. Would like Everton to get it though really impressed by their football this season.

Please Arsenal fuck up and finish outside it.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ducado said:
Rascal said:
Would love Everton to get it.

I have mates who support them and they are like us.

Arsenal have the easier run in, it looks like they have settled for 4th and may a cup

Can see Wigan turning them over this Saturday.
Oh this, pretty please. It would be so delicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.