Race for 4th place

I'd prefer Everton to do it, although that would probably mean they'd need to get a result against us at Goodison so obviously there's a conflict of interests there. If they can achieve 4th whilst dropping points to us then that would be ideal, otherwise it'd have to be Arsenal for me as we need all the points we can get.

Based on the fixtures, I still give Arsenal a slight edge but Everton are looking strong at the moment and are full of confidence so you will not put it passed them. It will be interesting to see what happens.

The press will have a Merseyside wankfast if Everton get top 4 as well as the dippers.
There will be no living with the scousers, the beatles will probably release a tribute album

I would love Everton to do it but I fear they will lose Lukaku, Deulofeu and potentially Barry (because of wages) and stuggle to replace those players.

If anything they need to add to them players to make them have a good Champions League campaign next season.

I have a feeling Lukaku might be put in the Costa deal for Chelsea as I don't see how Atletico can pay Torres' wages, plus with Chelsea looking like they are playing to FFPR they will need to find some funds and/or a bargaining chip to get a deal for Costa done.

I hope Arsenal get that 4th spot . It would be a shame if they missed out this year . Anyway I don't think Arsenal will lose that 4th spot . Arsenal have an easy run in than Everton . Some dickhead on Sky sports said Spurs still have a chance of 4th . They have no chance do Spurs .

I live on Murkeyside. A couple of weeks back I was joking with my bluenose mates that they would be cheering for City on May 3rd as they would rather lose to us, if it meant the kopites didn't win the league. Now, with the chase on for 4th spot and Champions League football, they're more determined to win against us.

It's a shame if any club would want to lose a match just to spite a rival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.