Race for 4th place

It would be quite funny to see Arsenal finish 5th after all the talk of winning the title earlier in the season. But I don't think they will.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Don't entirely discount the rags. Best flat track bullies in the division. They will be one of the form teams in the Premier League between now and the end of the season. They'll probably run out of games, but it'll be tight I reckon.
Not a chance and I have thought they would get fourth at the expense of Liverpool most of the season. Arsenal only need to win 3/5 games against the likes of Norwich, Brom, Newcastle, Hull and West Ham. Everton have harder fixtures, but they too only have to win 4/6.

My money is still on Arsenal, because I think City will at least get a draw away to Everton. Barry won't be able to play in that game and it's a big blow for them.

supercrystal7 said:
Don't entirely discount the rags. Best flat track bullies in the division. They will be one of the form teams in the Premier League between now and the end of the season. They'll probably run out of games, but it'll be tight I reckon.
Not a chance and I have thought they would get fourth at the expense of Liverpool most of the season. Arsenal only need to win 3/5 games against the likes of Norwich, Brom, Newcastle, Hull and West Ham. Everton have harder fixtures, but they too only have to win 4/6.

My money is still on Arsenal, because I think City will at least get a draw away to Everton. Barry won't be able to play in that game and it's a big blow for them.
I have said it's possible and you have said it's impossible.

My evaluation is more factually correct :-)

supercrystal7 said:

At the start of the season it was mathematically possible for Palace to win the league, but for all intents and purposes it was impossible.

supercrystal7 said:
supercrystal7 said:

At the start of the season it was mathematically possible for Palace to win the league, but for all intents and purposes it was impossible.
A higher chance than last season.

supercrystal7 said:
supercrystal7 said:

being pedantic, the word you are looking for is improbable rather than impossible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.