Race for 4th place

Everton, though I fear they could get a tough qualification leg.

Arsenal are experts at 4th place though, and with no title pressure they might claw back. Hopefully they don't.

superseiyan said:

Arsenal are experts at 4th place though, and with no title pressure they might claw back. Hopefully they don't.
Some red dipper you are.

aguero93:20 said:
superseiyan said:

Some red dipper you are.

Nothing against Everton!

Rags, Chelsea and Spurs are more offensive to me.

Everton getting it would bump us up in the UEFA rankings, where Arsenal are ridiculously still top seeds, despite scraping 4th place for the past million seasons. As season out of it might just put them where they deserve to be.

superseiyan said:
aguero93:20 said:
superseiyan said:

Some red dipper you are.

Nothing against Everton!

Rags, Chelsea and Spurs are more offensive to me.
Don't you guys sit together at derbies. Never got that tbh

I think we're too far behind to do it, even if we win all our games (which I think we could). Arsenal will have to drop 6 points, Everton would have to drop 8, and I don't see both of those scenarios happening.

I'm hoping now that Everton do it, though they have to drop minimal points. They could afford to drop 2 points even if Arsenal win their remaining fixtures. My guess is Everton lose to City probably but win their other matches, Arsenal win all their's, and Arsenal come 4th by a point (again). It would be typical for them.

Arsenal to finish 4th on last day thanks to dodgy ref/goal/sick everton players.

Like it's only happened at least twice before....

I'm With Stupid said:
Everton getting it would bump us up in the UEFA rankings, where Arsenal are ridiculously still top seeds, despite scraping 4th place for the past million seasons. As season out of it might just put them where they deserve to be.

Not really. They would go into the Europa League and earn more points than ever as they could end up going a lot further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.