Racial abuse on train?

Fair enough if you're travelling alone

However, surely there would have been other groups of lads on the train who could have challenged..even if they were not fighters..safety in numbers and all that..plus if they were City lads doing the challenging it may have switched a lightbulb in the instigators thick craniums
Again, in such a confined space who knows how many football fans were in that carriage as a percentage of the total amount of people. If I were with a another group of City fans then yes I'd have probably been the first to challenge them, but doing so on my own would probably make the situation worse for everyone else in that carriage ESPECIALLY myself.

In terms of people saying this is bullshit because no-one filmed it, isn't that attitude just indicative of the 'I was there' Youtube generation? I suppose if those very same people were in a bank when a gang of armed robbers burst in, instead of laying flat and complying with the gangs demands, they'd whip out their I-Phone's and start recording as the drama unfolds for posterity.....

Anyone who'd pull out a recording device in such situations is obviously someone who's never been in a life threatening situation before and thinks that what they've seen in a Hollywood have-a-go hero vigilante film is really true to life. In Hollywood, dead or alive you live to star in another film, in real life you only get one shot at it.

Sometimes I truly do despair........

It seems you know exactly what happened on the train, hope your going to the authorities with your evidence.
Ha ha ha! Mate I can assure you I wasn't there, but I've been in enough situations to know how best to act to preserve one's life that's all.

All gangs are full of shit by the very nature that they can only act like bad bastards when they're in numbers. Separate them and make it something personal that'll continue long after the gang has dispersed usually sorts out the true bad bastards from the opportunist sheep.

Ha ha ha! Mate I can assure you I wasn't there, but I've been in enough situations to know how best to act to preserve one's life that's all.

All gangs are full of shit by the very nature that they can only act like bad bastards when they're in numbers. Separate them and make it something personal that'll continue long after the gang has dispersed usually sorts out the true bad bastards from the opportunist sheep.

Gangs?? It wasn't the bloods and crips fgs, it was a few pissed footy fans, get a grip.

Gangs?? It wasn't the bloods and crips fgs, it was a few pissed footy fans, get a grip.
Bloods, Crips, football firms...... they're all shithouse gangs who abuse the fact they have strength in numbers to intimidate normal law abiding citizens and I see no difference between them.

When you're on the receiving end, a gang is a gang irrespective of their colours or beliefs.

The facts are he feels he was racially abused and that's what matters. If he feels he wasn't racially abused it wouldn't have been reported to the police and be in the newspaper. My point is, we as readers of the article do not need to know what was actually said, all we need to know is that the victim feels he was racially abused.

People on this thread are calling bullshit because the actual words said to him weren't in the article.

I'm not calling bullshit because I'm not blinkered enough to think none of our fans are capable of such disgraceful behaviour but all the quotes in the article about him being racially abused come from his adopted mother, not from the alleged victim. It's she who says he feels he was racially abused, not the child himself. A clear difference, plus this isn't the first time this family have been in the same newspaper as alleged victims, albeit over an entirely different matter.

Bloods, Crips, football firms...... they're all shithouse gangs who abuse the fact they have strength in numbers to intimidate normal law abiding citizens and I see no difference between them.

When you're on the receiving end, a gang is a gang irrespective of their colours or beliefs.

Oh come on now your just being silly with football firms, I'll wager none of them are part of s "firm".

Oh come on now your just being silly with football firms, I'll wager none of them are part of s "firm".
You're getting into the minutia and splitting hairs over something very simple. A gang is a gang whether they wear red, blue or no colours at all. I couldn't give a toss whether they're an organised 'firm' (if you can call the Blazing Squad organised) or just a pissed up group of football supporters who are together because of the club they support, once they organise themselves into a group to intimidate or to have a battle they become a danger and are liable to do things they ordinarily wouldn't dream of doing as an individual.

You're getting into the minutia and splitting hairs over something very simple. A gang is a gang whether they wear red, blue or no colours at all. I couldn't give a toss whether they're an organised 'firm' (if you can call the Blazing Squad organised) or just a pissed up group of football supporters who are together because of the club they support, once they organise themselves into a group to intimidate or to have a battle they become a danger and are liable to do things they ordinarily wouldn't dream of doing as an individual.

Your over analysing it all mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.