Racism in Football

I suppose the bit about Mbappe being gay and likes fucking transgenders is just harmless fun aswell?

Only a song innit?

According to a few people on Twitter, the main song in the video that is being widely shared, where numerous players are seen singing, is a harmless song.

It’s the bit right at the end when Fernandez has the camera right in his face when the French song starts.

There are other people joining in, but they’re all off camera, and impossible to identify.

Obviously I don’t speak Spanish so can’t verify that but nobody seems to be questioning it, so it’s likely to be true.

They didn't actually show the racist part in the video. That part was coming up and he cut the video off just before it. They were clearly singing the song that leads up to that part , but the racist part is not on any of the videos. He knew when to cut it off.

I can speak Spanish , so I can verify that, and I'm sure anyone on here that can will also.

So it's a difficult one because the actual part that is seen as racist is not on video because he conveniently cut the video before it, but they were clearly in the process of singing the song..so it's highly likely they carried on with rest of the song after he cut the vide... but now you can't 100% prove they got to that part.

But it's quite clear that he knows right from wrong and knows how offensive the song is and its Intent, otherwise he wouldn't have perfectly timed the moment to cut the video off.

They didn't actually show the racist part in the video. That part was coming up and he cut the video off just before it. They were clearly singing the song that leads up to that part , but the racist part is not on any of the videos. He knew when to cut it off.

I can speak Spanish , so I can verify that, and I'm sure anyone on here that can will also.

So it's a difficult one because the actual part that is seen as racist is not on video because he conveniently cut the video before it, but they were clearly in the process of singing the song..so it's highly likely they carried on with rest of the song after he cut the vide... but now you can't 100% prove they got to that part.

But it's quite clear that he knows right from wrong and knows how offensive the song is and its Intent, otherwise he wouldn't have perfectly timed the moment to cut the video off.

He’s had an apology written for him, admitting singing the song, which is pretty much proof he did.

1008a1484cb27dc5b6f3f9c02d7976cf.jpg

Trying desperately to extricate himself from the inevitable shitstorm.

He has to say something though. Staying quiet would have been much worse for him. I think it’s a bit of a non-apology written by his publicist, but he had to put a statement out addressing it.

He has to say something though. Staying quiet would have been much worse for him. I think it’s a bit of a non-apology written by his publicist, but he had to put a statement out addressing it.

It would be an odd move to put out an apology for doing something you haven’t done, no matter who wrote it.

It would be an odd move to put out an apology for doing something you haven’t done, no matter who wrote it.

I didn’t realise there any debate or disputes about whether he actually sang the racist song.

I didn’t realise there any debate or disputes about whether he actually sang the racist song.

Sorry, I lose track of who said what. Some guy earlier said the song wasn’t caught on video so there wasn’t actual proof they sang it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.