Racism in Football

As an aside to the issue of racism here, when the fuck did it become a thing for national teams to sing about other national teams/players when celebrating their own success?

You have Argentina signing about France, Morata singing about Musiala at their parade, and Cucurella singing about Haaland

If this is a new trend it needs to get in the bin asap

As an aside to the issue of racism here, when the fuck did it become a thing for national teams to sing about other national teams/players when celebrating their own success?

You have Argentina signing about France, Morata singing about Musiala at their parade, and Cucurella singing about Haaland

I've no idea why he brought up Haaland but that Cucurella song is unintentionally hilarious I have to say, I was chuckling at the fruity gestures. Morata was just bigging up his teammate for defending well against Musiala. I guess the Argentina song is from the World Cup final.

Especially weird when they're not even in the same competition. It'd be like City winning the league and then chanting "Are you watching Inter?"

He’s had an apology written for him, admitting singing the song, which is pretty much proof he did.

1008a1484cb27dc5b6f3f9c02d7976cf.jpg

Sorry but you don't get to simply say you stand against all forms of discrimination shortly after singing a racist and transphobic song live on camera and taking it upon yourself to broadcast it to millions of people. It's not enough. You're clearly lying.

And he shouldn't be the only one being singled out here. Any player, and I dont really care if that also transpires that includes Julian Alvarez, deserves to be rightly called out as a racist and transphobic piece of shit if they've joined in with it.

I'm tired of people who see themselves as good guys denying being racist having literally just said or done something racist. If the label bothers you so much then simply don't be racist. Otherwise, admit who you are.

As an aside, i would advise anyone issuing an apology that they want people to accept as "sincere" to maybe type it out in literally any other font than comic sans.

Sadly and unsurprisingly, the person who seems to be getting the worst treatment in the fallout of this is Wesley Fofana. He's now dealing with a whole heap of racist abuse for calling this out.

Sorry but you don't get to simply say you stand against all forms of discrimination shortly after singing a racist and transphobic song live on camera and taking it upon yourself to broadcast it to millions of people. It's not enough. You're clearly lying.

And he shouldn't be the only one being singled out here. Any player, and I dont really care if that also transpires that includes Julian Alvarez, deserves to be rightly called out as a racist and transphobic piece of shit if they've joined in with it.

I'm tired of people who see themselves as good guys denying being racist having literally just said or done something racist. If the label bothers you so much then simply don't be racist. Otherwise, admit who you are.

As an aside, i would advise anyone issuing an apology that they want people to accept as "sincere" to maybe type it out in literally any other font than comic sans.

Sadly and unsurprisingly, the person who seems to be getting the worst treatment in the fallout of this is Wesley Fofana. He's now dealing with a whole heap of racist abuse for calling this out.
Oh, but that's how the world works.
Same happened to Evra, Sterling, Moise Kean and Lukaku got redcards for talking about it.

I think we've been punished twice in the UCL for talking about this, once against a russian side (The closed stadium debacle) and the other against Porto or Lisbon, UEFA eventually claimed it was down to us "wasting time".

I've no idea why he brought up Haaland but that Cucurella song is unintentionally hilarious I have to say, I was chuckling at the fruity gestures. Morata was just bigging up his teammate for defending well against Musiala. I guess the Argentina song is from the World Cup final.

Just seen the video.

Now I understand why Romero pulled his hair back in a very suggestive way. Cucurella needs to be more comfortable being who he really is. It's 2024.

Agree - hopefully.it doesn't cross over to club football.
Imagine if, say for example, Manchester United won, say for example, the Europa Cup and one of their local born players, say for example Jessie Lingard, started singing about City, say for example the nick naxk Paddy wack song......

Agree - hopefully.it doesn't cross over to club football.
Imagine if, say for example, Manchester United won, say for example, the Europa Cup and one of their local born players, say for example Jessie Lingard, started singing about City, say for example the nick naxk Paddy wack song......
I don’t think you get the point. The rags and City both play in the same league. This is like Galatasaray winning and singing about Yokohama FC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.