Racist plane banner at game today

It’s implying “British” and white are the same thing. They are not. That’s the racism.
I appreciate your comment mate and enjoy your posts, but I also question the racism. Where is the racism in that? I feel intellectually offended by this stuff sometimes because I don’t consider myself a dickhead (I maybe), or a racist. Maybe race, or the media’s definition of race, and nationalism has been conflated to such an extent that we need a new definition?

It should have said white british, based on one person 12 years ago, and doesn't have any insight into the 2021 census data, but there should be an indication by July this year in the first partial release of the data.

There has been brexit and a great reduction in marrying from abroad in south asian households. However increasing census ethnicity classifications also reduces the number of white british just by giving more options, and like a lot of census data they change the responses possible so you can't always do direct comparisons. It will all depend on how many people born to non-white british parents consider themselves white british.

Last edited:
Depends where you live I suppose. You fly that over Cumbria and they might think I can't see that happening. You fly it over Bradford and they might think it already is.

Was it worth starting a thread about it?

I doubt many City fans saw it. I didn't.

Stop giving it aviation fuel.

It's in short supply!
I agree, just ignore them, debate and provocation is what they desire, leave it for the Politicians, they’re good at waffling.

Depends where you live I suppose. You fly that over Cumbria and they might think I can't see that happening. You fly it over Bradford and they might think it already is.
The fact is that if we are all going to have our arses wiped and meals made in our old age by young folk on minimum wage, then all of us born after about 1966 desperately need this level of immigration to happen by 2066 due to the ageing population problem of the native British.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.