Racist plane banner at game today

The Setanta sports one got investigated after being reported by City fans in 2006 before the home derby 3-1 game, the banner was red so it was assumed to be a united plane but it wasn't. I was contacted in relation to Barton airport by some fluke as it was really nothing to do with me, which I advised. Flying that low there needs to be a safe landing space within a certain distance, the lower the plane flies the closer it has to be.
I thought that the Setanta one was in the 1-3 Chelsea game (Robinho debut) in 2008? I distinctly remember that it was in red and City fans booing like fuck every time it flew over even though we didn’t know what it said!

I appreciate your comment mate and enjoy your posts, but I also question the racism. Where is the racism in that? I feel intellectually offended by this stuff sometimes because I don’t consider myself a dickhead (I maybe), or a racist. Maybe race, or the media’s definition of race, and nationalism has been conflated to such an extent that we need a new definition?
The sentiment of the banner is rooted in a rightwing philosophy called the great replacement which is incredibly racist

The sad thing is, the company who own these planes agree to do the signs and fly the things instead of telling them to fuck off.

They need identifying and bringing to account.

The sad thing is, the company who own these planes agree to do the signs and fly the things instead of telling them to fuck off.

They need identifying and bringing to account.

The London branch of the rag supporters club will probably know considering the amount of banners they fly round the swamp when they don’t like their managers.

I think a lot of people need to learn to accept that there are people in the world who disagree with them. That does not mean those who disagree with you do not have the right to an opinion, or should lose the right to express it. Whatever they believe, they must retain that right. It is a basic human right.

I personally do not agree with the sentiments expressed in that banner but having the freedom to express your opinion is vitally important.

As for “bringing the banner company and plane company to account”, I think that is utter nonsense. There are people who through no fault of their own have had no work for over two years. Who are you to deny them work? Further, what crime have they committed? What law or by law has been broken?

All the people behind this did is an expensive version of what we are all doing here. Giving our opinions anonymously.

I realise that this is bluemoon and I am probably opening myself up for all sorts of insults. Well, go ahead. You’re entitled to your opinion. But remember, so is everyone else, not just those you agree with.

the world will have much bigger problems by 2066. i do think there is an apocalypse coming way before that in the 2040s.
And even the end of 30s wont be fun.
:)
Was going to say that myself, will there be a world in 2066 the way things are going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.