Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

Alan Davies huh? Bloody hell.

Has anybody asked that tall bloke who played the Headmaster on The Inbetweeners what he thought of the match? What about the little bald bloke on Mock the Week? Gagging to hear his opinion.

Not sure about that but that woman who played Jimmy Krankie says Davies smells of piss.

He should be complaining that Arsenal’s owner with $10 billion of his own and also married into the world’s richest family, worth a quarter of a trillion, won’t invest in his club.

Well I didn’t even press to listen! As soon as I read the name I ignored the thingymabob! (I know it’s called a podcast but I don’t see any pea pods nor any fishing rods to cast with!)

;-)
especially for you Eccles

This tweet backing up and the fucking idiocy of the author

Positively4thStreet
@Positively4thS

Alan Davies is being called a racist today for complaining about ONE individual member of another race. In that case, everybody who took a dim view of Harold Shipman killing his patients must be an anti-Semite, right?

hmfRgAj.png

Last edited:
He should be complaining that Arsenal’s owner with $10 billion of his own and also married into the world’s richest family, worth a quarter of a trillion, won’t invest in his club.
He complains about human rights abuses, presumably related to the treatment of migrant labour, yet seems unaware that Walmart, owned by his wife's family, are often cited as very poor employers, with many employees claiming welfare due to low wages, failure to provide healthcare and refusal to recognise unions.

The Arsenal fans were saying "All we want is consistency" about the two penalty incidents so I don't think it's unreasonable for us to ask for their condemnation of their own owner's own abuses of their labour force.

This tweet backing up and the fucking idiocy of the author

Positively4thStreet
@Positively4thS

Alan Davies is being called a racist today for complaining about ONE individual member of another race. In that case, everybody who took a dim view of Harold Shipman killing his patients must be an anti-Semite, right?

hmfRgAj.png
That is astoundingly stupid. For one thing, Shipman being Jewish would come as a terrible shock to his determinedly Methodist parents.

especially for you Eccles

Wow that took me back @lazerblue. I remember sitting on my Granddad’s knee listening to that as he bobbed me up and down to the rhythm. I must have been about 3 of 4 at the time and it would have been round the time my Mum died. My granddad loved Gracie Fields.
Brought back a few happy memories. Thank you lazer blue. It’s a word I’ve used, as you’ve obviously guessed, all my life. Just love it, it gets me out of scrapes. :-)

He complains about human rights abuses, presumably related to the treatment of migrant labour, yet seems unaware that Walmart, owned by his wife's family, are often cited as very poor employers, with many employees claiming welfare due to low wages, failure to provide healthcare and refusal to recognise unions.

The Arsenal fans were saying "All we want is consistency" about the two penalty incidents so I don't think it's unreasonable for us to ask for their condemnation of their own owner's own abuses of their labour force.
I remember when the ref robbed us at the 2017 FA Cup semi final v arsenal
Sane's cross was wrongly ruled out for having gone out when everyone in the stadium knew it had not,we scored and it was chalked off,the tossers went on to win the cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.