Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

This tweet backing up and the fucking idiocy of the author

Positively4thStreet
@Positively4thS

Alan Davies is being called a racist today for complaining about ONE individual member of another race. In that case, everybody who took a dim view of Harold Shipman killing his patients must be an anti-Semite, right?

hmfRgAj.png
Well at least he accepts that we're owned by Sheik Mansour and not the entire state of Abu Dhabi.

After we played Arsenal i though things went our way. And that’s where it end.
I didn’t think Arsenal swept us apart, nor that we were lucky, didn’t deserve the win, nor cheated, nor were we the weaker of two.
But it’s all I am reading or hearing.

And the frustration with Arsenal fans is shocking. Close to racist remarks about our owner or player. There’s true hate towards us. Alan Davies leading the crop if he was to be serious.

But I leave the Arsenal fans and the media with their frustrations towards us. Not worth the attention. As I do leave fans and media that support Liverpool and United bading in their bitter comments.

Simply continue to do well and keep our club in a healthy state. So we can enjoy all the bitter frustration. May it last forever.

He complains about human rights abuses, presumably related to the treatment of migrant labour, yet seems unaware that Walmart, owned by his wife's family, are often cited as very poor employers, with many employees claiming welfare due to low wages, failure to provide healthcare and refusal to recognise unions.

The Arsenal fans were saying "All we want is consistency" about the two penalty incidents so I don't think it's unreasonable for us to ask for their condemnation of their own owner's own abuses of their labour force.
That's what I keep hearing; consistency. Two penalty incidents, two correct decisions; that's consistency in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.