Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

It always makes me smile that most fans of the 'istree clubs have so little awareness of their actual club histories. More often than not they are mired in corruption and unsavoury behaviour. Not sure if they are hypocrites, johnny come latelys or just thick as mince.
Indeed. There’s a bit of a backstory to go with that corrupt 1919 Arsenal promotion…

The season before (which was 1914-15 due to WW1), clubs didn’t know at the time that there was to be no relegation and it would be assumed that the bottom two clubs went down as usual. The three clubs in danger of relegation were Spurs, Chelsea, and United.

On the final day, United played Liverpool and both clubs agreed to fix the match in order to keep United up! United won 2-0.

Yes, those two, that so-called “biggest rivalry in English football” (or, more accurately, known as the made up media rivalry between two clubs who are best mates in the boardroom and use each other to promote themselves to the thick masses of morons who fall for it!) colluding together and helping each other out.

Now, I know Billy Meredith and a few other City players were found guilty of offering bungs to Villa players… but we were punished for that, we actually do know it did happen (unlike the Cartel of know-nowts who know nowt about their true histories!), and we don’t pretend it never happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, let me get this entirely clear in my mind in case I'm missing something:

1) Arsenal have a good first half and go in 1-0 up at half time but point to Ederson's tackle on Odegaard and scream penalty when the game was still at 0-0. VAR agreed it's not a clear and obvious error after multiple camera angles indicate Ederson won the ball given the direction it travels after. It COULD have been given, but it's hard to tell whether Ederson clips his foot first - no penalty.

2) Bernardo breaks into the area and Xhaka clearly sticks out his left leg across Bernardo which in itself, could be a given as a penalty. Ref says no. Replays then show he ALSO has a hold of his shirt and pulls him down.VAR see this as a clear error, ref looks again - agrees... penalty awarded.

3) Gabriel is caught on camera wrecking the penalty spot in the hope Mahrez misses on the back of it. Referee correctly books him for vandalism of his teams own pitch. Another Arsenal player ESCAPES a booking when he does the same thing.

4) The ref is then point blank accused of blocking a running lane for Martinelli who blazes the ball over the bar when presented with an open goal. People are reaching here, tin foil hat stuff this...

5) Gabriel gets done on the half way line by Jesus and finds himself out of position so makes no attempt to play the ball and hauls him down which is a 100% yellow card offence. Apparently this is an injustice?

We don't even have to touch on the hilarity of Rodri at the end and the conduct of their fans in the corner.

But now we get these kind of rants from C-list comedians venting their spleen about the culture of Cities owners with oil and desert references? WOW, just wow.

They are all on the verge of picking up their ball and not playing - drink it in....
On 1)… I don’t think Ederson did get the ball, I think Odegard studded Ederson’s ankle before he was able to get to the ball. It should have been a City free kick, not an Arsenal corner.

and 3)… Gabriel was booked for dissent after the penalty was scored as the teams were lining back up for the kick off, not for scuffing the pen spot

And don't forget no yellow (and apparently no retrospective action) for Saka going into crowd after scoring? This lack of yellow (one rule for them, one rule for Sterling... and twice as worse now with covid), is doubly important, as he got a yellow in the 63rd minute, so they should be down to 9 men for 30 minutes.
Indeed. And we could have had a penalty or at worst an indirect free kick in the box when Partey had hold of Jesus in the first half.

Partey also put his hands on the ref when Gabriel was getting his second yellow. It was very briefly, but he still did it.

Indeed. There’s a bit of a backstory to go with that corrupt 1919 Arsenal promotion…

The season before (which was 1914-15 due to WW1), clubs didn’t know at the time that there was to be no relegation and it would be assumed that the bottom two clubs went down as usual. The three clubs in danger of relegation were Spurs, Chelsea, and United.

On the final day, United played Liverpool and both clubs agreed to fix the match in order to keep United up! United won 2-0.

Yes, those two, that so-called “biggest rivalry in English football” (or, more accurately, known as the made up media rivalry between two clubs who are best mates in the boardroom and use each other to promote themselves to the thick masses of morons who fall for it!) colluding together and helping each other out.

Now, I know Billy Meredith and a few other City players were found guilty of offering bungs to Villa players… but we were punished for that, we actually do know it did happen (unlike the Cartel of know-nowts who know nowt about their true histories!), and we don’t pretend it never happened.
I love the fact you despise the rancid and corrupt ‘Woolwich Arsenal’ myth almost as much as I do, Psych.
These cunts have been throwing Lego under our bare feet since we stole ‘their’ Champions League place and took their better players.
Entitled Tarquins. Crooks. American-owned racists and hypocrites
Fuck Arsenal, I hope they go bust

I absolutely despise Arsenal ever since I was 9 years old and had my scarf stolen by an Arsenal fan outside Highbury. F*** knows what he was going to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.