Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

Not even 'veiled' racism from that guy. I wonder who he votes for?!

I suspect I'm right in saying most City fans feel we were a little bit fortunate in the Arsenal game.....but also that it was more through Arsenal self-destructing than winning through glaring refereeing mistakes.

We've been there with VAR too, and in much bigger games. The way decisions went in those games against Spurs were incredibly hard to take. But City fans didn't spit the dummy, get racist with Spurs and generally winge all over the media for an eternity.

Arsenal fans could learn a thing or two from how City fans have reacted to adversity over the years.
In answer to your question, I can report that Alan 'funny man' Davies is not only a Labour supporter but a party member. How ironic given his latest rant which sounds like it comes from the right wing of that shower of shite currently in power.

Last edited:
Not even 'veiled' racism from that guy. I wonder who he votes for?!

I suspect I'm right in saying most City fans feel we were a little bit fortunate in the Arsenal game.....but also that it was more through Arsenal self-destructing than winning through glaring refereeing mistakes.

We've been there with VAR too, and in much bigger games. The way decisions went in those games against Spurs were incredibly hard to take. But City fans didn't spit the dummy, get racist with Spurs and generally winge all over the media for an eternity.

Arsenal fans could learn a thing or two from how City fans have reacted to adversity over the years.
[/QUOTE

Bet my life that he votes for the same party as all the rest of the self congratulating, tax avoiding very well off luvvies do.

So, here's the checklist:

Racism: check ("oil bastard money," "stinking of money, filthy, cheating," "start your own league in your own desert")

Hypocrisy: check (Arsenal are sponsored by Emirates)

Entitlement: check ("Arsenal is a football institution)

Anything else?
The same Arsenal who laid off minimum wage workers at the height of the pandemic

If anyone gets a spare 20 minutes please listen to this. They are petrified! Really hope we bring in Haaland to further assert our dominance for next 5+ years. Little Citeh eh. :-)

I wouldn’t spend 20 microseconds listening to that fat geordie ****.

I’ve said before that sooner or later he’ll end up sharing a cell with Benjamin Mendy.

Everything about that guy just screams wrongun.

I wouldn’t spend 20 microseconds listening to that fat geordie ****.

I’ve said before that sooner or later he’ll end up sharing a cell with Benjamin Mendy.

Everything about that guy just screams wrongun.
City have upset him many years ago if you ask me. I'd expect it from a rag or scouser to be bitter about City but not a geordie ffs. Sticking up for utd who have spent similar to City over the years, says it all about the prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.